Africa : Olmecs: African Presence in Americas

Enensa Aunghk said:
Let's take it even further.

I've heard it mentioned that the mounds found in what used to be the Great Plains region of the Americans were built by those same people- the same stock as the Olmecs.

And Van Sertima makes references to Africans in other parts of the Americas which Columbus and others encountered in the New World (not just in Mexico).

To take the point even further, a few weeks ago I was talking with a man who happens to be a recognized chief within an Indian nation in Eastern North Carolina. He stated that when his people were being walked along the Trail of Tears some of them could blend in amongst black people because in the south they had darker skin. He also shared with me a great deal of information about the history of native american peoples that made me raise some eyebrows.

Can anybody else verify these rumors about Africans having built those mounds (in Mississippi etc.) which date back 15,000 years?

Thanks
it is mentioned in the interview i posted, but can u share with us what the chief shared with you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back