Africa : GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS WHO ENSLAVED AND SOLD BLACKS TO EUROPEANS TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS WHO ENSLAVED AND SOLD BLACKS TO EUROPEANS TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE

A cultural assemblage is set to converge on Kansas City, as the vision of The United Nations Decade of People of African Descent realizes a significant event, Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2022.

“It’s time to say what needs to be said to all African Diaspora and we must have the conversation and resolve our actions and inactions as rulers of our Kingdoms during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade which is deeply regretted,” as expressed by Nana Obokese Ampah I, Apagyehen of Asebu Kingdom, Ghana, founder and president of Obokese University of Excellence.

:heart:

Destee

The dahomey amazons (The Woman King) were guilty of this offense....too!

Millennials still wont forgive them

There is a lot of controversy about the movie.
However, Viola is believed to get an oscar.
On the other hand, Lupita was supposed to star in this movie Woman King, but she pulled out.
Lupita did some research, flew to Benin, and produced her documentary about the women warriors afte which, she soon pulled out of starring in the film.
Lupita did not bash the film, but she said that the film was not for her.

I don't know, but I scratch my head at making a film, calling it based on true events, but then, making it like the women were heroes, when, in fact, that country became notorious for their part in slave trading.

TIDBIT,
The book by Nora Neal Hurston, called Barracoon, gives a detailed description of the warrior women raiding villages and the violence that occurred. It's awful.

1667508261890.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back