Black Relationships : Older & Younger Dating

I'm totally OK with 47 year old men or women dating 19 year old men or women.

So long as the 47 or 19 year is not my children that one or the other is dating.

I ain't gone lie tho, if I can still get it out and done at 47, I'd have no problem bangin a 19 year old.
My mother and father don't care about that. :toast:

Amin, sister.

An old pervert, as they call me behind my and and some times in my face, I do not care how old or young she is as long as she has more brains than a baboon and is of a legal age. Even if she is not of age, I would still consider being her friend until she reaches legal age, if i think she is worth it which is not likely. In the case of Prophet Muhammad (Sal-lal Alayhi wa Salam), she was not of legal age at the time. But, he waited until she was. And, considering that the two never had any children, we cannot prove that they ever "banged". And besides, it ain't our bizness because it was all legal. That's the main point.

-----
I think that most are more likely to take into consideration the emotional and psychological development of a woman than that of a man.

At 19, there is certainly no question of her biological maturity but many will question whether she is mentally and emotionally ready to interact with a man twice her age.

Which is plumb stupid if they are already married and "banging" or not "banging". They they were "emotionally, blah, blah, blah, they would not be doing it.

I think people feel that if she is not prepared with experience, knowledge or what have you, to be in that relationship she is likely to be controlled or manipulated in the relationship.

What old man can "control and manipulate" his own grand children in this society? My6 eldest grandson is taking Arabic in my class with me. he is learning faster than me, to be honest. I have to struggle to keep up and not be "controlled, manipulated" AND hmuiliated.

I’m not so sure that there is consideration for the development of that young man or fear that he will be manipulated in absence of that development.

At least you are honest enough not to be "so sure". So forget about it. It ain't your bizness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back