Black Spirituality Religion : Non Believers?

rasheed said:

i agree with the distinction between Creator (no matter what language name is used) and creation and that the Creator is All Powerful and needs none and no one's assistance in creating or anything else. All creation relies on the Creator for all of its needs. Allah (the Creator) is the sole creator of every thing. English language plurals in 50:38 that you quoted do not mean plurality to me but supreme authority and power.

i do not look at the Qur'an as Gabriel speaking as you do. The Qur'an and any true scripture is the Word of the Creator. What is not the undisputed Word of the Creator is not scripture for me.

It seems that we agree on this point. One of our differences (probably our main difference) is that i see the Qur'an as this undisputed Word and you see the Old Testament as such. i believe that the original Scripture revealed to Moses and all or the other Messengers is the undisputed Word of the Creator also. Gabriel has been only a medium sent by the Creator to deliver the Word to the messengers.....

And surely the Creator knows the Reality......

That’s one hell of a way to avoid the question. But I don’t think YHVH will accept it. Just a word of advice, ALLWAYS CHOOSE GOD, no matter what the circumstances.
Gabriel is lying or the Koran in that particular passage is in error, period.

You can’t see how you have been brainwashed to not accept GOD and GOD only. This same phenomenon occurs in the New Testaments but it is much more too the extreme. What if GOD ask you the same question, you going to spill all of that theory and belief stuff too HIM? I don’t think you will get passed the first sentence, because GOD only wants to know one thing, whom do you server and whom do you love and you have failed in proving that.

Look man, if GOD tells you something and your father later tells you something that is contrary to what GOD has spoken, then you father is wrong.
If your mother tells you something that is contrary to what GOD has spoken, then your mother is wrong.
If Jesus tells you something that is contrary to what GOD has spoken, then Jesus is wrong.
If a servant of Jesus like Peter, John, Luke or Paul tells you something that is contrary to what GOD has spoken, then Peter, John, Luke or Paul is wrong.
If Mohammed tells you something that is contrary to what GOD has spoken, then Mohammed is wrong.

That’s the bottom line and most important of all.

I Don't Believe

Music Producer said:
Who does the Koran define as, “non believers”?

I Don't Believe , That's The Diffreence Me And You , When It Come To My Soul , I Want To Know . I Rather Have The Knowledge Of What The El'Holy Quraan , Or El's Holy Torah Etc . Is Really Saying Then What Some Minister / Rabb /. Imaan Etc , Telling Me What I Should Believe OverStand , The Moment You Accept Any Belief You Are Trapped In That Belief . I've Said Many Times That Belief Is Ignorance , To Ignore The Fact , Either Intentionally Or Ignorantly . If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know ; And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance , Thus , Religious Belief Without The Fact , Is Ignorance . Religion Is Meant To Trap Your Mind . It's Meant To Enslave You And To Give You Faith . It Doesn't Address Facts . It's Laced With Fictitious Things That They Fix . They Call It Education . I Call It '' Edited Dictation . '' Education Means '' Edited Dictation . '' There Is Nothing That You Learned In School = Sheol , Which Is Hebrew For Hell ... That Wasn't Dictated , Then Edited , And Then Proofread . Someone . Decided What Information They Wanted You To Get . Dectated It To Someone Else Who Transcrived It On Paper . Put It In A Text Book . Had Someone Proofread It . Then They Gave It To You And Said . '' Here Read This And Get An Education . '' Or Get An Edited Dictation . Its All Phonetic , But When You Get The Pieces To The Puzzle You Start Deciphering Their Trick . < Like You Try To Play On Here , That Your Get From Those Chrildren / Christian Book Store And Trying To Pass It Off AS Truth What >

IssaEl21 said:
I Don't Believe , That's The Diffreence Me And You , When It Come To My Soul , I Want To Know . I Rather Have The Knowledge Of What The El'Holy Quraan , Or El's Holy Torah Etc . Is Really Saying Then What Some Minister / Rabb /. Imaan Etc , Telling Me What I Should Believe OverStand , The Moment You Accept Any Belief You Are Trapped In That Belief . I've Said Many Times That Belief Is Ignorance , To Ignore The Fact , Either Intentionally Or Ignorantly . If One Has To Believe , It Means He Or She Does Not Know ; And If One Does Not Know , That Is Ignorance , Thus , Religious Belief Without The Fact , Is Ignorance . Religion Is Meant To Trap Your Mind . It's Meant To Enslave You And To Give You Faith . It Doesn't Address Facts . It's Laced With Fictitious Things That They Fix . They Call It Education . I Call It '' Edited Dictation . '' Education Means '' Edited Dictation . '' There Is Nothing That You Learned In School = Sheol , Which Is Hebrew For Hell ... That Wasn't Dictated , Then Edited , And Then Proofread . Someone . Decided What Information They Wanted You To Get . Dectated It To Someone Else Who Transcrived It On Paper . Put It In A Text Book . Had Someone Proofread It . Then They Gave It To You And Said . '' Here Read This And Get An Education . '' Or Get An Edited Dictation . Its All Phonetic , But When You Get The Pieces To The Puzzle You Start Deciphering Their Trick . < Like You Try To Play On Here , That Your Get From Those Chrildren / Christian Book Store And Trying To Pass It Off AS Truth What >
You will not find what I have been trying to show you in no Christian bookstore. What I am showing you is not mainstream perception. People don’t like what I have to say because it restricts their desire to dream, invent gods and serve deities. That is the greatest sin of all.

If you don’t believe in GOD in any way shape or form, just say it dude, let HIM know and poke your chest out when you say it. Let HIM know you are proud and steadfast in not believing in HIM.

Deut:32:20: And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

rasheed said:

i agree with the distinction between Creator (no matter what language name is used) and creation and that the Creator is All Powerful and needs none and no one's assistance in creating or anything else. All creation relies on the Creator for all of its needs. Allah (the Creator) is the sole creator of every thing. English language plurals in 50:38 that you quoted do not mean plurality to me but supreme authority and power.

i do not look at the Qur'an as Gabriel speaking as you do. The Qur'an and any true scripture is the Word of the Creator. What is not the undisputed Word of the Creator is not scripture for me.

It seems that we agree on this point. One of our differences (probably our main difference) is that i see the Qur'an as this undisputed Word and you see the Old Testament as such. i believe that the original Scripture revealed to Moses and all or the other Messengers is the undisputed Word of the Creator also. Gabriel has been only a medium sent by the Creator to deliver the Word to the messengers.....

And surely the Creator knows the Reality......

My point with this is the Koran could not exist with out the Old Testaments, nor could the New Testaments because they both make references to and are derivatives of the Old Testaments. But the Old Testaments can exist on its own and needs no other book to give one the absolute fulfillment of GOD.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back