Law Forum : Nate Parker accused of exposing himself to female trainer

Ok, you can read more about the situation for clarification here:

Nate Parker’s Past Surfaces in Prosecutors’ Investigation of Penn State

OCT. 28, 2016

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — As the fallout from the Jerry Sandusky pedophilia scandal at Penn State continues to play out in the prosecution of former university officials, state investigators have begun examining whether the school mishandled the case of a student wrestler who went on to become a Hollywood actor and director.

The wrestler, Nate Parker, was charged in 1999 with raping a fellow student. Despite his eventual acquittal, the case resurfaced in the fevered run-up to “The Birth of a Nation,” of which Mr. Parker is writer, director and star. After the movie’s triumphal reception at the Sundance Film Festival this year, the revelation that his accuser had ultimately committed suicide turned the spotlight onto Mr. Parker’s past.

Read more
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/movies/nate-parkers-past-surfaces-in-prosecutors-investigation-of-penn-state.html?_r=1

From the article:

"...he was reinstated in the fall of 2000 while still facing trial. Within weeks, a student trainer complained that he had exposed himself to her."

Further along the article states, regarding Nate, that "...he faces no legal problems."

So is your answer to my question about whether Nate Parker faces new rape allegations "yes he does face new rape allegations," "no he doesn't face new rape allegations" or "I'm not sure whether or not he faces new rape allegations"??

To summarize, thegriot dot com, even though it's now owned by a guy who looks black, continues to carry the water for white supremacy, in this case by creating the false impression that Nate Parker is currently involved in another sex scandal.

Terms Of Service

Acceptable and makes sense, thanks, except that that particular jargon is used nowhere on site in the by-laws, etc ...

What say you mon ami, is he correct?

Arianne

Last edited:
From the article:

"She also claimed that at the time of the exposure, Parker was facing trial for rape allegations."

Is there a recent allegation of rape against Nate Parker?

From the article:

"...he was reinstated in the fall of 2000 while still facing trial. Within weeks, a student trainer complained that he had exposed himself to her."

Further along the article states, regarding Nate, that "...he faces no legal problems."

So is your answer to my question about whether Nate Parker faces new rape allegations "yes he does face new rape allegations," "no he doesn't face new rape allegations" or "I'm not sure whether or not he faces new rape allegations"??

To summarize, thegriot dot com, even though it's now owned by a guy who looks black, continues to carry the water for white supremacy, in this case by creating the false impression that Nate Parker is currently involved in another sex scandal.

Sami, I wasn't sure what you were asking exactly... As the articles states, the "exposure" stuff also happened way in the past, but has "conveniently" *sarcasm* resurfaced now, and is being revisited at this time. But, at this time Nate Parker is not facing any new charges. This time it is the university officials that are being targeted by the attorney generals office regarding the way in which they have handled the allegations against Nate Parker, in the past. The article states:

"Now the Parker case has drawn the attention of the state attorney general’s office here, which is prosecuting three former university officials on charges that they failed to report Mr. Sandusky’s sexual abuse of children. One of the three, Tim Curley, the former athletic director, played a role in how the university dealt with the exposure complaint against Mr. Parker, according to interviews with several people, including the woman who made the complaint.

Prosecutors are trying to assess whether the school’s handling of Mr. Parker suggests a broader pattern of inaction by the athletic department when it came to complaints of sexual misconduct, according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation who are not authorized to discuss it publicly.

A lawyer for Mr. Curley declined to comment on the Parker case, saying that education law prohibits the release of information about students and that questions should be directed to Penn State.

Mr. Parker has no direct connection to the criminal case against the university officials and he faces no legal problems. He has consistently said that the rape accusation, in which he and a friend were accused of assaulting a drunken woman, was false, and that the encounter was consensual. And he said through his lawyer that he was never told of any exposure complaint, and that no such incident had occurred."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/m...-prosecutors-investigation-of-penn-state.html

Ding Ding Ding...........Sami_R gets the gold star.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_Service

Come on CC you're 2 points behind in the fourth quarter, focus man focus on the pigskin & not the other soft smooth alabaster & ebony skin mon ami, shame shame everybody knows your name, well in your particular case everybody knows your game.

Okay mon ami....here ya go.

View attachment 7497

Gotcha mon ami, but my main concern was to make sure I hadn't overlooked any other disclaimers, since I had noticed your use of TOS a couple of times.

As far as our terms of service, they have always been couched in a higher standard required (HSR):

Our Rules - Higher Standard Required
Higher Standards are required for participation in this community. Every Member is required to demonstrate responsible, respectful, and positive interactions. We encourage every Member, old and new, to review the threads in this forum.

https://destee.com/forums/our-rules-higher-standard-required.16/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back