Law Forum : Nate Parker accused of exposing himself to female trainer

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
this claim is from many years ago. it is being posted as if it happened yesterday. that is wrong.
Don't shoot the messenger. I only posted it the way it was reported. Which was to clarify that this was a second accusation made against the brother, first printed today.

I overstand that these are only allegations, and they may be false allegations.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Don't shoot the messenger. I only posted it the way it was reported. Which was to clarify that this was a second accusation made against the brother, first printed today.

I overstand that these are only allegations, and they may be false allegations.
but the title of the thread implies that it is current.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
but the title of the thread implies that it is current.
The title of the thread comes from the title of the article from the Griot. Destee has always stated that she prefers that we don't change the titles, right? I can CHANGE the title by stating the date of the alleged crime...? But, I think we have been instructed to not do that.

And, this allegation IS current, from my understanding. This chick has recently come forward.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
The title of the thread comes from the title of the article from the Griot. Destee has always stated that she prefers that we don't change the titles, right? I can CHANGE the title by stating the date of the alleged crime...? But, I think we have been instructed to not do that.

And, this allegation IS current, from my understanding. This chick has recently come forward.
i never heard that from her. i change titles every day.
i saw the article on thegriot and did not post it here because of the title. i felt it was unfair.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.