Law Forum : Folk Who Incriminate Their Own Selves On The Internet

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Destee, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Given the very uneven playing field of the american justice system, knowing full well that they don't even need anything on you, to kill you, incarcerate you, render you economically impotent ... why why why ... would you give them evidence against you?!

Even here at destee, over the years, i've had to caution folk not to incriminate their own selves.

We see the court room tv shows, where everything done online is held against you in a court of law ... why why why ... would you do and say things that could so easily be held against you in their courts!?!

It's so bad now, that random folk (strangers) will ask you on a discussion forum ... "Are you going to abide by the law?" ... and get mad when you say yes ... :hammer: ... who are these people that think it is so easy to get us to incriminate our own selves ??? ... do we look that foolish? Whose business is it anyway, if one chooses to break the law? Why would one even ask such a question, except to get you on record of saying such foolishness?!!!

Okay ... Okay ... Okay ... let me calm down and get back to the topic.

destee.com is about to celebrate her 16th birthday ... :yaay: :birthday: :yaay:

I've seen a LOT of incriminate'n stuff from us on this Internet over the years.

I've seen folk talk'n about kill'n cops, kill'n white folk, kill'n black folk, threat'n bodily harm, break'n laws, some even bragg'n about it ... :thinking: ... but how are they able to do this so freely ... knowing the historically racist judicial system we're all subject to?! Is someone paying them to do this? ... wassup ... ??!!

How are they getting away with this ... and ... why are they doing it?

Who posts on the Internet that they wanna rob a bank, before robbing it?

Really?

It's so bad, that those who don't talk like this ... those not willing to incriminate themselves ... are the weak ones, the sellouts, all the ugly low down names ... :thinking: ... is this a trick to get us to do it ... ?? ... since they are obviously getting away with it their own selves (hmmmm ... only God knows how) ... are we to believe we will too ... ?? ... :look:

I aint try'n to tell nobodee how to live their life ... but gollygeewillickers ... why you gotta tell erry bodee??!!!

I don't get it ... i just don't get it

Are some of us so naive, that we'll actually fall for this trap? I guess so. I don't even know.

Okay ... climbing down off my soapbox ... :love:

Loving USSSSSSS !!!

:heart:

Destee

ps ... at least make 'em prove their case, don't give 'em evidence against you!

::
    ::

• Like Like x 6
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. BlackSunlight

BlackSunlight Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Oh really, that's interesting.

Can you be more specific Destee? Who are these people and when did this happen? How about pinpointing it with hyperlink and a little cut and paste.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

I was as specific as i wanted to be. You can take it or leave it alone.

Destee

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    "how are they able to do this so freely ... knowing the historically racist judicial system we're all subject to?! Is someone paying them to do this? ... wassup ... ??!!"

That's what I'm wondering too, is someone paying them to do this?!

Yall please don't be trying to get me to say I plan on gettin a gun and shooting anybody!!--because I aint never been in the military or on a shootin range or nuttin like that! I probably end up doin myself in accidentally...

Nope, i don't believe that this system is for me and the military wasn't designed to protect my rights but to help others corral my own people behind the military taht was aimed against us, but I can't fight off no body's system right now, because this system has got us too divided right now...I would love to see our people be able to deal with the problems that we don't agree with in this system in the right way, so that we can win, but openly breaking laws on the internet or anywhere just doesn't seem like the sure way to win against unfairness.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Family ... i aint new to this ... i am so true to this.

Evidenced by this and many like threads from years gone by.

Please do not incriminate your own self.

Anything you say or do on the internet can and will be used against you in a court of law.

I cannot get you out of prison ... so please ... do not go ... :dblock:

Destee

• Thank You Thank You x 2
    • List
  6. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Well can you at least put me sum moneee on da books...I don't like beggin for smokes...:qqb009:

Peace!

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

but fa real doe ...

I have told my son all of his life ... don't go to jail baby .... 'cause Momma can't help you.

I won't be able to get you out, i won't be able to get a lawyer, we aint got no money for none of that

so please baby ... don't do nuth'n that's gonna have you going to jail ... 'cause Momma can't help

it's what i told him all of his life ... and it's what i gotta tell you too ... :cry:

please don't do nuth'n to go to jail ... 'cause we're poor and i aint got no money to help

i love you ... please don't go ... :cry:

Destee

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  8. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Candidly and honestly you just have to do everything you can to just protect those who also do follow your lead here

Others who can't risk us all being considered guilty by mere association

fyi

9. JenaBee63

JenaBee63 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Health Technician/Future Paralegal
    Ratings:
    +240
    I can't understand it either. It must be the fact they want that instant feedback on their actions that causes this stupidity. The fact they can reach thousands of people instantly has to be what strokes their ego's. I tell ya my phone was stolen from work by a patient. I kid you not a few hours later it was posted on facebook. Do you know how easy that made it for the lawyer checking up on her? He was like, "thank God for dumb criminals?" Made it real easy for the cops too who politely went to her house and collected my phone. Of course charges where still filed by me.

So many people tell it all in social media. Even now they are killing themselves via social media. It's crazy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  10. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Sista Destee...you know my story...(you know more about me than a lot of my family members do...it's a matter of relating and trust.) My older brother had to learn what you've said here the hard way. He went in when he was 14, came out when he was 28...

Black folks need to wake up and under stand that the rules are different for us. I read your post, and you're right, I am doing something by raising my kids because they are going to have to carry on for us. Besides, I made a vow long ago that if I went back to jail, it was going to be for protecting me, or my family. Anything else is stupid, especially killing for someone else because they asked you to. Now when it's put like that, it sounds silly, now don't it?

Like I said, it pains me to sit and watch what is happening to us, and how our own kind is letting Yt use them, and plaster their faces on Tv to tear down movements we have going to try and help us.

As you say, we have to find other ways...

I love you sista Destee:love: