Law Forum : Nate Parker accused of exposing himself to female trainer

There you go again, presenting White folk :facepalm:

Its appears I have a hater or two in this Thread that's going to "Dislike" whatever I post back, regardless, so hopefully, you will not respond to this, thanks mon ami.

Not this time, you added this too late:

CC you behave now, I couldn't find a photo of a Black girl in the time allotted me, so be gentle.

:rofl:

U R quite welcome my dear, tee hee hee.
View attachment 7514

From the article:

"...he was reinstated in the fall of 2000 while still facing trial. Within weeks, a student trainer complained that he had exposed himself to her."

Further along the article states, regarding Nate, that "...he faces no legal problems."

So is your answer to my question about whether Nate Parker faces new rape allegations "yes he does face new rape allegations," "no he doesn't face new rape allegations" or "I'm not sure whether or not he faces new rape allegations"??

To summarize, thegriot dot com, even though it's now owned by a guy who looks black, continues to carry the water for white supremacy, in this case by creating the false impression that Nate Parker is currently involved in another sex scandal.
Always consider the source and research its credibility record before you rely on it!!!

jamesfrmphilly, Arianne, Clyde C Coger Jr

Destee said:

Therious ... and ... sekou kasimu ... Liberty ... did not pick the title.

It is the title the video had prior to her sharing it here - she's said this at least once.

I'd rather that everyone use the titles of the article / video / etc - than change it for presentation.

Leave it like the author of the story had it.

This is a hot topic all around the Internet, from what I've seen, and there's no reason we cannot discuss it too.

If yall don't want to discuss it - then don't. Talk'n 'bout she's calling names, she aint called nobody a name.

If yall can't take the heat ... :cook:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Dec 20, 2015

https://destee.com/threads/dr-umar-...-as-a-hotep-hustler.84708/page-22#post-936767
How did I get involved in this one? I have not posted a word! I'm just now seeing the thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back