Chief Elder Osiris : My Take On The Hip Hop Controversy

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
My Take On The Hip Hop Controversy

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Listen I am the first to say that I know nothing about the Hip Hop Music, but I do know about attitudes and Behavior of black People and that fact of reality I do not separate into a cultivated so call Hip Hop Culture as if it is separate from the Life Style of Black People and the gift of our Black Rhythm.

My question is this, did Hip hop just begin when Imus made his famous Hip hop Quote that had been so commonly used by the so call Hip Hop Culture Members and activist?

I will show you the hypocrisy of Black folks and how we have mastered the attitude and behavior of White people right down to the Truth now is accurately associated to us Black People as well, and that is, when it come to the Truth about White Folks, Race, and the Divine Truth, Black Folks also Lie, for and about what, I do not know, and why, well that is the question to be answered by us Black folks.

Now, allow me to get back to the issue of Race and the attitudinal Behavior of the Hip Hop activist, Hip hop lyrics have been around as long as Hip hop, so tell me why is it just now, certain level of Black folks have grown to become over night, over sensitive to the lyrics of Hip Hop, you might have spoken out softly against some of the Hip Hop lyrics before , but not as the attack is now against some of those lyrics?

Now it is a given by the Sane Minds of Black Folks that some of the lyrics Hip Hop Rap is not acceptable and the leap required to change such a practice is not that long of a stretch, so what is it that is now driving that element of Black Folks that is commonly identified to be ally to white Folks in this country, against the Black Life style of the Ghetto Black Woman and Man and their Children.

Don't forget, I have disarm you from attempting to accuse me of supporting the lyrics that denigrate Black people, women and Men, I stand in line to condemn such lyrics, so when you eliminate that action from the Hip Hop Menu, there is no more to talk about that is with substance, that justify our Complaint of the Hip Hoppers, so again I ask, what happen to the Race issue, now that is an issue we can not place the blame on the Hip hop culture.

Black Folks claiming to be our Leaders are always attempting to insult the intelligence of Black people and it is all because they have bought into the teaching of their White Masters that they have all of the White given sense and such sense Trump the Black Mind they are told, because in that category, white Folks are in control of our mind, so they tell their so call Buffoons of Black Leaders to go on out there and mishandle Black Folks, you have been trained to lie to, and deceive, because Black people have been conditioned to not Think, because we do not posses the Mind of our First Way Divine Ancestors, which qualified us to be Thinkers at early Time of our Reign, when we were in possession of our Divine Mind, with the ability to Think Reasonably and Rationally.

Hip hop can be the catalyst that is capable of taking the Black World back into the Realm where our Divine Mind reside and on such a level, only Freedom Ring for the Black world and Peace and Joy embrace the Black Life, but no, now Hip Hop is under attack and it is pretended by us, to be about the lyrics they speak, when in fact it is an effort to dismantle the potential power base the Hip Hoppers has generated among the young warriors of the Black Race in America and throughout the world and it is not desirous that if the Hip Hoppers would ever to put back on our Divine Mind, the White Human Being Mind will lose its power over the Black World.

So, if that was the case, we would not have to be holding these conversation about the lyrics of the Hip Hopper, those that denigrate the whole of the Black World ,not just our Queen goddesses.

If there had been wise strong independent Black leadership, meaning that they would have nipped those lyrics in the bud at their inception, causing the rappers to have been able to generate their following, based on the lyrics of Africa and the Black Afrikan World Liberation..

I know, some of you are believing if that path would have been blazed then white folks would not have made it possible for you to have the forum you now have to pump out the lyrics that demean and attack the self esteem of Black people and I say, when the mobilization of Black people for the purpose to liberate our Mind and body, from america Capitalist evil Class system is revealed, through the lyrics of the Hip Hop action, then money will not be an option needed to come from the use of white folks stuff.

Again I ask, what happen to the issue of Race, I will tell you what happen, those Buffoons of Black Leaders was given the orders from their White Masters to back off, because if pursued, then it will not be the Hip Hop community under attack, but it would be the king of evil over Black People themselves, that would have become the center of attack, and the disrobing of the secrets to cause more suffering of Black people, lay in waiting to be implemented against the Black World, and such would have been revealed by discussing the issue of Racism in america and to do so, their Racism and Unjustified Prejudice as topics of discussion, would be running through the Minds of Black Folks as the Nile River Run through Afrika.

I told you, when the issue is Race, Black and White people Lie, and the Have Nots suffer from such acts of deception.

This is not about Hip Hop per 'se this is about keeping the issue of Race from taking center stage for discussion and not allowing all Black folks to take part in such a discussion and there you have why you have what you have going on now, among Black people, with our young warriors becoming the center of attack, referring to themselves as the Hip Hop Generation.

The Divine Truth, Black folks Despise The Divine truth.

you can take this or wave it on, I will continue to be obedient to our Ancient First Way Ancestors, sharing with you the Divine Truth about our Black situation in this Evil world, which is controlled by evil.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM
Copyright@2007

AGREED!!!

I 100 percent agree with you. Those so-called "leaders" who have alligned themselves with the white power structure have found a way to please their masters by attacking their own race. They don't think they are doing anything wrong, however. They believe that if the speak out against hip-hop that we somehow as a community will be better off. They could not be further from the truth. When has it ever helped a group of people do divide along imaginary lines of concern? When has it ever helped a family to have finger pointing within the family? When has it ever helped a community to villify those whose intent is not to be the villan?

Like you said, the lyrics are not condoned by those of us who want the best for our people. But, rap lyrics did not create racism,ghettos, crime, drug running, or dissention in our own race. Those things have been around as long as we have been "free" in america.

The difference is, I know A LOT about hip-hop. I grew up on it, I participate in it, and I still like "some" of it. So, people like Jesse and Al need to understand a few things about hip-hop and it's music.

1. There ARE PLENTY of positive rappers out there who are trying to uplift our people through with deep lyrics and heartfelt challenges for unity. But guess what, THEIR CD'S DON'T GET BOUGHT!! SO THE MASSES DON'T HEAR OF THEM.

2. The music business is a BUSINESS first. If the positive stuff was being bought....that is all you would hear. The rappers and labels do not CONTROL the industry, the CONSUMERS do. Just like in any other business. When coke try to "improve" their soft drink and the consumers didn't like it...the went back to the old formula because they are a business and the public had spoken. It is the same for rap music. When labels released Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common Sense, The Roots, Purple Maze, Prophet and others with positive lyrics fantastic flows, poetic verses, and deep messages the public spoke by NOT BUYING THE CD'S. Are the labels then supposed to throw good money after bad by continuing to support these artists simply because they are positive? Or are they forced to give the public what they are buying..i.e. (gansta rap, trap music, and boodie shaking club bangers) because they want to stay in business and make money? The public controls what we hear. If people stopped buying the "bad" music and only bought the "good" music we would have never heard of Yung Jezzy etc.

3. 72 percent of all rap music is bought/consumed by WHITE KIDS. Is it the contention of the "leaders" that we are destroying the white community with our lyrics? The reason white kids won't listen to Kweli is because they can't relate to being hungry in the hood. They can't relate to getting pulled over because of DWB. They don't want to hear the struggle of the black people to come up or get better. They like the glorified drug life, and things to shake their booties to. And our children request 50 Cent over COMMON 9 to 1 on BET and on our local radio stantions. So why blame the rapper and not your own child?

4. Last, but not least, Hip-Hop has done as much as all other music forms combined for the redistribution of money in our communities. R&B, Jazz, Blues,Gospel, and other forms where blacks have excelled has constantly and continuously left most of our entertainers broke. Sure we have a few success stories in which people have done well for themselves in those other genres of music like Ray Charles, Prince, Andrea Crouch, Miles Davis and countless others. But are ANY of them as successful as Russell Simons, P. Diddy, Master P., 50 Cent, Will Smith, LL cool J, Jay Z,...or the beneficiaries that are not even entertainers like Damon Dash, FUBU, Karl Kani, Kimora Lee and countless others who have become actors, business men, designers, stylists, playwrights, or the thosands of small label owners who are not rich but have a chance to own/cultivate a business that sustains their family and friends on a high level without begging the white man for a job, recognition, or promotion. Yes, we are still new money and know very little about what do with it or how to help our people with it. But, at least we are getting it. And since 90 percent of the problems in our communities are economic at their core, hip-hop can be a positive force in getting money to come back to our communities.

Beloved I love your Energy and I agree with you in general but I am committed to sharing the Truth with you as well.

Beloved, we have yet to be Free and as long as we are in america we will remain as is, believing we are free.

All of the money we can muster and all of the economic development and so call community control will not assure us Black people Freedom, independent and Justice in america, sorry, that is the Black Reality in america, we willnever control anything in america.

Beloved we must not forget that america is a Racist, Unjustified Prejudice Society when the issue is Black People, so remember their strategy is always to keep black People confused and Divided among ourselves and that is why they produce and present to you your so call Black Leaders, they whom White people raise, groom and present to Blackpeople as our leaders.

Hip Hop must become Reveloutionary in their lyrical action and submit not to the weakness of those agents of our oppressors,claiming to be our Leaders.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

So then what?

Cheif,

I understand what you mean completely. I know that racism, classism, prejudice, and inequality will always remain while we are here in america. However, I disagree with your assessment that we can never be free. Freedom has only two requirements. The ability to aquire any and all information that leads us to a path of truth and the courage to seek it. There are people that are much more free in jail than some of us on the street. Dispite the way that we will always be treated in america, we have the capacity to be free. We do not HAVE to live here. There are very few barriers to us leaving this country and seeking equality elsewhere. In fact, the only two are MONEY AND COURAGE. But then we are right back to where I alluded to in the previous post. Economics are 90 percent of the problems in our community.

However, personally speaking, one would be hard pressed to explain to me how I am NOT free. I think freely (which is part of the problem that we have). I work for myself. I am able to leave the country and live elsewhere at a moments notice. I am no longer brainwashed by the establishment. So, my freedom is very much real and I cherish it. Now, it is my duty to find an avenue that will allow me to teach my people how to be truly free also.

By the way, there no places that I have found in my search to live outside of the U.S. that is under black control which is equipped (militarily) to protect our resources/wealth if we all defected. When they (white people) wanted to destroy us in order to pilage and plunder, they would. So our only recourse would be to move to a different white controlled society that is well equipped or well leveraged that is less racist. And if I am going to do that, I may as well stay here and help my people.

By the way, please explain which issue in our communities that can not be either completely solved or helped tremendously by more money.

Beloved, when we are not in control of the environment we live in and have not played a part in creating that environment then whatever material and Moral requirements we are subject to and material we are allowed to acquire, such is based on those that control and set the Life standards we live by and being in such a situation, give me cause to know that we are not Free.

Freedom is more than a thought without action, because such a thought must must be in relationship of the body action that give the capablility to cause such a life experience to be enjoyed by both Mind and Body action of movement, freely.

Freedom is absolute and is not imaginary, nor can it be fragmented, and remain to be freedom, it remain to be freedom only when every part that cause you to be whom you are, is Free.

I do not subscribe to the illusion of freedom, it must become our reality, so no, if we are locked up in somebody prison, then Freedom is not present because if we subscribe to that notion, then we will never have the motivation to really be free, because we would have aclimated ourselves to the prison condition and resolve to the illusion of freedom, you see beloved, when the Mind is no longer in control of the body, the disconect verify the lost of your freedom.

Because you see, when you think freedom, such thoughts will motivate you, if the body is not free, to go into action to free the self of all of you, and that mean that freedom can not be faked or made to be transformed into become an illusion, and beloved, illusions are not real, even though we can condition ourselves to pretend that it is the case of our physical reality, which is what Black folks have mastered that technique, thus you now witness our present life condition because of our illusion reality, concerning our freedom.

Now, I most certainly agree with you beloved, economics plays a major role when in prison, by qualifying us to obtain our freedom, because so much can be done, when you are qualified to finance the process needed to obtain your freedom, but first we must acknowledge the fact that we are not free and must be mental strong enough to acknowledge the fact when you are not Free, to know that is the fact of our reality and not our wanting illusion.

Beloved, it does not matter where we go and how much money we might have, if in the environment you end up and Black people are not the creator of that environment and do not control it, then freedom do not smile upon you in reality.

Now, I am speaking collectively of Black people not individual, because you see, it is individuality that is the weapon used against black people to insure our captivity, as we labor under the illusion of our so call mental freedom while our body remain in captivity, such become a contradiction in the perceived concept of our Reality, which fall short of it being Divine Reality, which is only in effect when all of the components are in action, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, so you see, If I am in jail claiming to be free, such is not Divine Freedom nor reality, but is an illusion of Freedom and that is the life Black folks now live beloved, a Life of Illusion and have made it to pretend to be our reality.

That is why It is so important for us to receive our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, because along with it come our Divine Freedom if we remain in the Divine spirit that will cause us to be in action to cause our Freedom to become our Divine Reality.

Beloved, all the money in the world if not used for the Divine purpose to free the whole collective body of a Black Nation, such become an enemy to that Nation.

Now I know that all Black Folks collectively do not desire to be free, because we do not desire to do what is required of us to do in order to become Free Collectively so, meaning many Black people are an enemy to our own Freedom and they must be regarded as such and treated as such.

So beloved, as we came to be where we are today, away from the Home land of Black people on this planet, such is the way we are to return, collectively, because there is where the work is required for us to do, if we are to enjoy our not illusion Freedom, but our Divine Freedom.

Beloved there is much more to what I have shared with you and I know it may not be what we want to hear, but I must say, it is what we need to hear beloved.

Need I tell you how much I love You, and that is why I am required to tell us not what we want to hear, but what we need to hear, beloved ?

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back