Black People : My Family at Destee

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
So much has happened. My whole life has been turned completely around. Where should I start? I’ll start from the middle.

In August I went to visit my then boyfriend in Michigan for four days. I’ve known him for two and a half years but we never hooked up cuz he lived in some one horse town in Arkansas before. Anyhow, I wound up staying in Michigan for two weeks. When I got back home my phone had been disconnected and with it my internet service. I just decided to get a prepaid phone for the rest of the month and not bother about the internet because I was determined to move to Michigan. However I put my foot down and told the dude I was not moving up there unless and until he came down to Texas and married me there. And so he did. We got married by a judge (sometimes I think I should have asked for a jury) on October 2nd and uhauled my whole life up to Michigan.
I just got my internet connection the other day . I’m so happy to get back to Destee I don’t know what to do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back