Black People : Destee Family Members who are....

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
also members of the R.N.A. family group at the RE~covery Room.

Several messages have gone out RE~garding the need for "Safety in Da House/Room".

It is IMPERATIVE that a RE~sponse is RE~ceived ASAP....by tomorrow am. before the RE~strictions are put into place.

These RE~strictions are needed to ensure members have a SAFE SPACE for which to "work" out their/our ish.
To those who may have joined yet have found that you are currently unable (for whatever reasons) to BE actively Present (and I think I've defined the parameters of 'active participation')...no problem.

I DO NOT WISH TO 'BAN' ANYONE FROM THE ROOM...YET.....IT NEEDS TO BE EMOTIONALLY SAFE IF IT IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL....

Please consider and RE~spond accordingly....IMMEDIATELY...

Again...several messages HAVE GONE OUT TO ALL.....soooo...

Mama Destee....PLEASE LET M.E. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT WITH THIS....PLEASE!

Also...for ALL...Please KNOW....I will overstand...and you WILL BE welcomed back should you determine NOW is not the time for you to be there...
:hearts2:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

truetothecause said:
also members of the R.N.A. family group at the RE~covery Room.

Several messages have gone out RE~garding the need for "Safety in Da House/Room".

It is IMPERATIVE that a RE~sponse is RE~ceived ASAP....by tomorrow am. before the RE~strictions are put into place.

These RE~strictions are needed to ensure members have a SAFE SPACE for which to "work" out their/our ish.
To those who may have joined yet have found that you are currently unable (for whatever reasons) to BE actively Present (and I think I've defined the parameters of 'active participation')...no problem.

I DO NOT WISH TO 'BAN' ANYONE FROM THE ROOM...YET.....IT NEEDS TO BE EMOTIONALLY SAFE IF IT IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL....

Please consider and RE~spond accordingly....IMMEDIATELY...

Again...several messages HAVE GONE OUT TO ALL.....soooo...

Mama Destee....PLEASE LET M.E. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT WITH THIS....PLEASE!

Also...for ALL...Please KNOW....I will overstand...and you WILL BE welcomed back should you determine NOW is not the time for you to be there...

Abena (truetothecause),

I should be in compliance, let me know otherwise!

Peace and Love

P.S. Great thread on Reparations, hope it will be effectively closed-out!

Clyde Coger said:
hope it will be effectively closed-out!

see my next to the last entry or so on that thread regarding 'close-out'.

thank you for checking in
Clyde Coger said:
I should be in compliance

and thank you for the props.
Clyde Coger said:
Great thread on Reparations

Destee and the Team....
I'm working REAL hard to overstand here.....Can anyone help a SiStaH Queen out:?:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back