Black People : Multi-tasking - Are You Doing 900 Things Online, At The Same Time?

Yes Brother Keita ... i know i can't be the only one ... in fact, that's rarely if ever the case.

Even Sister Rapunzal ... thinking she does things one thing at a time ... not possible ...

The heart is beating, stomach digesting, lungs doin they thing ... eyes blink'n ... plus whatever we add to that.

I think i had an overload yesterday ... :lol: ... oh gosh ... but i feel so much better now!

In fact ... i think it's a really good thing ... to be able to minimize some of what we put on ourselves.

Sister Rapunzal ... you should host a class on how to keep things as simple as possible! :love:

Brother Keita ... you should add to your already extensive list, a class, a debate with destee, and ...

Well ... let me be still ... :lol: ... giving yall more to do ... as i try to do less ... :wink:

Love You ... Thank You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

no... I can't do that many at one time.:)

:D Now I do have a habit of being on the phone, on the web,and at the same time, listen'n to my man fuss at me doing both. He says i'm love my computer and phone more than i love him. :wink:

awwww Sister ... in love with her phone and computer ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... bless your heart ... :love:

it sounds like you have a wonderful man in your life, that understands your need to love more than just him ... :lol: ... :love:

beautiful ... but if you have to leave us for a minute and give him some time ... we'll understand ... :hearts1:

Thanks for Sharing!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yes, I multi-task to the extent that I can handle. I do so on and offline, really. Online, I'm on Destee and other social sites, discussing and chatting, just trying to learn from and teach my bros and sis.

Offline, I'm usually cleaning up, cooking, baking, washing, at the same time; it all gets done sooner that way. And I have help in my family whenever I need it! Woot!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back