Black People Politics : MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton To Sunday Mornings

Hell is 4 hours of “Morning Joe”: Why MSNBC just made a horrible & disappointing mistake

MSNBC is in reinvention mode — so why is it giving a boost to it's most insulting & predictable program?

morning_joe-620x412.jpg

Yet, according to Mediaite’s well-sourced Joe Concha, that is precisely what MSNBC is about to do. In the latest of what is looking like a near wholesale clear-out, Concha writes that the network is going to ditch its current 10 a.m. hour, hosted by Jose Diaz-Balart, and give viewers an extra helping of Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski instead ...

:facepalm:

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/04/hel...c_just_made_a_horrible_disappointing_mistake/

I'm watching MSNBC now. Al is doing some look-backs; saying goodbye.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Melissa H. Perry is on MSNBC Sat and Sun at 10am. I haven't heard of any change.

I'm watching MSNBC now. Al is doing some look-backs; saying goodbye.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Melissa H. Perry is on MSNBC Sat and Sun at 10am. I haven't heard of any change.

Me too, lol, he just went off. On Melissa, her program isn't altered at this point. On the week-end, only Steve Kornacki will lose an hour, somehow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back