Black People Politics : MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton To Sunday Mornings

Hell is 4 hours of “Morning Joe”: Why MSNBC just made a horrible & disappointing mistake

MSNBC is in reinvention mode — so why is it giving a boost to it's most insulting & predictable program?

morning_joe-620x412.jpg

Yet, according to Mediaite’s well-sourced Joe Concha, that is precisely what MSNBC is about to do. In the latest of what is looking like a near wholesale clear-out, Concha writes that the network is going to ditch its current 10 a.m. hour, hosted by Jose Diaz-Balart, and give viewers an extra helping of Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski instead ...

:facepalm:

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/04/hel...c_just_made_a_horrible_disappointing_mistake/

I'm watching MSNBC now. Al is doing some look-backs; saying goodbye.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Melissa H. Perry is on MSNBC Sat and Sun at 10am. I haven't heard of any change.

I'm watching MSNBC now. Al is doing some look-backs; saying goodbye.
Looking forward to Sunday.

Melissa H. Perry is on MSNBC Sat and Sun at 10am. I haven't heard of any change.

Me too, lol, he just went off. On Melissa, her program isn't altered at this point. On the week-end, only Steve Kornacki will lose an hour, somehow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back