Black Spirituality Religion : Minister Farrakhan calls for 10,000 FEARLESS who are ABOUT THAT LIFE!

generals have lead their army into death and defeat......

all i see is death with this call to action ... for those that want to go, i suppose they will

does this mean you are enlisting Brother James ?? ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

As far as I know this is what he's calling for.

@WordofFarrakhan: We need 10,000 fearless to go in our community & stand between the guns & gangs & bring in peace in our community #JusticeOrElse #Farrakhan

I don't have a clue where people get the idea Farrakhan is leading some Black army is leading Black youth into slaughter.

He's trying to address what Black Lives Matter and most other left-oriented groups are not focusing on: Black on Black youth and gang violence as well as the lack of social and economic justice. That link above is from a group which contacted me last year before the public announcement of 10.10.15. Farrakhan developed an Economic Blueprint and while it may not be a cohesive piece I'm sure that will be revealed at the event. It's a call for Black Unity not death and destruction.

As far as the New Black Pantgers being one and the same with the NOI, not exactly. While there is a strong connection, the original group based in Dallas, along with the Huey P. Newton Gun Club is an autonomous formation which was founded by Aaron Michaels. Michaels originally tried to merge the NBPP with the Black Panther Vanguard Movement based in Lis Angeles, but made the mistake of bringing in Khalid Muhammad who took the group in another direction which Michaels was not able to control because Khalid was a more popular figure. But notice he had to move to ATL to do so and even then ran into conflict with former BLA/NAPO members who reformed under the MXGM.

Having lived in all three cities with close Fam in NYC I am very familiar with the sets of forces at work here and I don't rely on mainstream media sensationalism or the rumor mill for the source of my information.

Nah. Farrakhan just getting many of the most notable older school hip hop artists together to stop the violence among our youth, AND to build up his own forces, and I'm not going to knock him for that. Some one got to do it cuz We Are At War!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back