Black Spirituality Religion : omg did minister Farrakhan sell his people out

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by raheem934, Oct 15, 2013.

1. raheem934

raheem934 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    Has Minister Louis Farrakhan sold people out for a prophet(profit) structure

Staff Writer

2013-10-15

.bugnews.bloggieblog.com .

Recently, on the Carl Nelson show, a caller called in and stated that Minister Louis Farrakhan received an alleged 2 million dollars to join the Scientology group. To support this recent statement ,many bloggers talked about this alleged agreement. Everyone knows Scientology cost money. For example, to reach the highest level in the Church of Scientology, the cost is 128k. If one compares all religions, the cost can be the same overtime . For example, you take classes attend functions and etc on your way to enlightenment or salvation.

you can see videos at street roach pics dot com

2. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Yes, it seems he did and there's articles on this with interview of an NOI member saying he attended training sessions. Wow! That's all I can say, I would have thought Farrakhan would embrace an African tradition like Ifa which is very scientific based. Whites and Asians are flying into Nigeria all the time consulting Ifa priests but it seems many Yorubas are shying away from this beautiful cosmic religion.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  4. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I must say after listening to the Great Minister Farrakhan how much he reminds me of Aaron of the Bible, for he too wanted to go back to Egypt helping the faithless children of Israel craft the golden calf. To this man I owe some of my beginnings I wouldn't be on this path if he hadn't existed yet I feel as though I've outgrown him or maybe my faith in God is more stronger. I believe God will bring us out of these Western kingdoms where we are still held bondage, from United States to Brazil and everywhere there were plantations. God will put us back in Africa, bring about the Renaissance of Africa, we will unite with our own people and our own traditions but many will not make the journey. Like the faithless older generations of the Children of Israel God will let them die out.

This mindset they seem to struggle with still, the love of their enemies, Farrakhan still giving credit to slavery for being so harsh, but not giving any to the traditions of Africa to cure any of our pains. This is rhetoric he is using, not once did he explain the science behind Scientology and how it works better than our own African traditions. How can the Black be the original and we not acknowledge Africa? There's not one civilization in history that was more advanced that Egypt from which the Yorubas and Dogon came from, all of this is in Africa. Min. Farrakhan put me on the path to discover this and now he stops believing it seems and wants to turn back to worshipping the people who keep us in bondage. I tell you is disheartening and strange, Dr. Henry Clarke criticism of Farrakhan seem so on point now, the man just lacks faith in Africa and an African God and tradition.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

I've always thought/felt that Farrakhan is not all that he has projected himself to be.... fanatical....a hustler ....and contradictory.

Also, perhaps with his age now there may be some dementia present.

7. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I know our Father is a great warrior, leader and perhaps the greatest orator of all time, he pulled off the Million Man March with his mighty trumpet. But he's old and like the old generation they lack faith in battle, they don't want to battle the Giant Africa problem, Africa's problems are too big for them, too many issues, too many divisions, too many differences, so its easy to have faith in the United States or Western nations because the infrastructure is present. Its clear they just lack faith in God because its God who will make the hard work go easy for us, we should get busy right away forming a coalition of Black Nationalists for a humanitarian mission into Africa. But by no means are we too get carried away putting down the great brother who has been like a father to many, he's just old and past his time in youth, he looks young thanks to Elijah Muhammad's how to eat to live teachings but his faith in the mission is coming up short.

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

IMO, Farrakhan and Elijah are no more than con men who had a timely platform and message to Black people, took advantage of a good thing and morphed it into an NOI empire and cult.

I'm not speaking against Islam itself. Although as a Christian I do disagree with the faith but I can respect those who adhere to their convictions in it.

Malcolm, I respect.

Farrakhan and Elijah are like thuggish despots to me cloaked in a veneer of respectability and reverence by using Islam and Black Nationalism as a cover.

Yes, they both rendered some good to Black people in their lives; but there has also been an underlying, tacit vein of absolute power in their leaderships as well.

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

9. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Well Elijah Muhammad spoke truth and was indeed speaking from the spirit although he claimed that spirit came in Master Fard Muhammad, a lot of what Elijah revealed about the nature of Whites and Europeans is exact. Farrakhan also came with a message from spirit, he took that message up after Elijah had faded from people's memories, kept Black Nationalism at the forefront in the 80's and 90's. God speaks through many of us and God is a spirit, I never discount people being guided by God whether good or evil.

I don't think the Nation of Islam had anywhere to go in the beginning, kind of like Marcus Garvey, they both came at a time when Africa was still officially colonized, their messages to me was more preparation for a time when Africa would be free. And now Africa is free, they have the fastest growing economies in the world, they are in a Renaissance and even our situation in diaspora needs a better solution than a Black President. The United States and all Western nations only plan slavery and death for our people, we must break the bondage and return home, let not the visions of Black Nationalists like Elijah Muhammad, Louis Farrakhan, Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey die out in us.

The problem lies here as a African lady said in Ghana News, come Black people from America and children of Africa this is your home, Mother Africa. Then she said, "But don't come if you are sick, too old and don't have nothing to contribute because you are of no use to us, Africa has enough problems. Her words were so inspiring, she was letting us know they want us to come home, they want us to help them rebuild a new Africa. Africans look up to us because we have been blessed to live in Western nations and have the skills, education and know how to fix a lot of the problems facing Africa.

Just think how many electricians are out of work, plumbers, painters, artists, contractors and African Americans of various occupational skills who are unemployed, under employed, struggling here in the United States. Isn't is true African American youth unemployed is like 50%? College tuition has gone sky rocket, even those who have graduated college have no job yet, not to mention how easy it is for a convicted white felon to get a job over our Black college educated brethren. What do we have to gain by staying glued to a Nation that is trillions of dollars in debt? A nation with no resources that has to colonized small nations to fuel its economy. Just think we will be the losers if this nation collapses from economic strand and Africa rises and we have not one stake in its land and resources. Shouldn't we be aware of the current trends, use our small change collectively to buy farm land, help with the education of rural Africa, send technicians to build and help with the Renaissance? Why aren't we thinking in the direction of diversifying our energy by preparing for this coming collapse and getting some investment going in the rising Africa so we can bounce back when the U.S falls? Think this over carefully.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Do ya'll seriously believe that Farrakhan turned 80 years old and has lost his mind? He's still sharper than most people more than half his age. If he in fact was given this supposed amount of money that i haven't seen anyone confirm yet, so be it.

As Shik said christians don't make noise when their leaders get funded by outside sources. I didn't hear any Christians make any noise when those preachers were invited to the white house when Bush was Resident and amongst them was a homo named Bishop Eddie Long, as we would find out later. That meeting was about them going to kiss some @ss on behalf of the black community so they (those few preachers) could get funding, as if they needed more money. :rolleyes:

As you see, i earlier posted a video of him speaking on Scientology from July of last year that no one here seemed to be aware of, or at least hasn't said anything about it. It's nothing new. Also, if he see's some good in it what's the problem. Most black people see good in a book called the bible which was written by homosexual, corrupt, murderous, idolatrous white boys playing 'god' and most of ya'll drool @ every chance you get to praise them.

The op has posed a question and most people are responding as if they know the question to be a fact with no proof presented.

Have we become like our open enemy and condemn our own to be guilty until proven innocent?

Most black people don't follow Islam anyway, so how can he have sold 'black people out'? Do you hear anyone in the Nation of Islam screaming and hollering about this? If not, then i think we should be slow to judge and stay away from white people's blogs and such.

For you Farrakhan and N.O.I hating christians, please continue to make fools of yourselves as usual.