Black Spirituality Religion : Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental & spiritual ability.

AUM said:
True. As a student of Bobby Hemmitt, I learned that since there are black people on a HOST of other planets in the Universe, the genetic material (melanin, soul, etc.) says that not only are black people on this planet but many others.

I also learned that the Christ that came here over 2000years ago is actually on Jupiter doing the same work he did on earth. This is why the bombs were sent to Jupiter to try to end that. Saturn is a big ball of Carbon(melanin compound). Energy from Saturn passes through Jupiter, Jupiter sends this energy to the earth and starts to massage the pineal gland and opens up your chakras, hence you become "conscious". Help me if I'm missing any key details. More later...

"Om"

No brotha, you're not missing any key details. Not only are you correct about jupiter. But after the energy is absorbed by the pineal gland, it emits the resonant frequency to attune the chakras, from top to bottom.

At the bottom chakra is a fuse, the remnant of primordial ash. and Bobby can tell you about this. I'm familiar with his "work" :teach: . When the fire comes down thru the kundalini vortex. it will ignite this fuse, sending the energy back up thru all the chakras and out of the pineal gland, directly the the chakra system of the sun, another ball of melanin.

WHen this process is complete. the sun will in turn send a supernatural wave of heat, what the white man calls the hyperdimensional model of an aether, to eradicate the virus on the earth. And we know what a virus looks like under a microscope don't we.

vj57 said:
From reading the bible, which I believe from Genesis to Revelation, Christ IS in heaven.

Who said he was on Jupiter and where is this mess coming from?

This Bobby Hemmitt is grossly mistaken.

Hey there, haven't spoken to you in a while vj57. Did you like my response to your thread where you bashed the poverty stricken ones among our black brothers and sisters? Welcome to our Melanin discussion.

Wait a minute, didn't you write in one thread that you DON'T GET INVOLVED IN MELANIN DISCUSSIONS? Well my friend this is page 12 of this discussion. I see you have been following/monitoring the info/outformation. What have you learned thus far? We don't react on emotions, those of us with esoteric knowledge of self, so if you want to be taken serious you will have come forward with something we can resonate on.

Sekhemu said:
No brotha, you're not missing any key details. Not only are you correct about jupiter. But after the energy is absorbed by the pineal gland, it emits the resonant frequency to attune the chakras, from top to bottom.

At the bottom chakra is a fuse, the remnant of primordial ash. and Bobby can tell you about this. I'm familiar with his "work" :teach: . When the fire comes down thru the kundalini vortex. it will ignite this fuse, sending the energy back up thru all the chakras and out of the pineal gland, directly the the chakra system of the sun, another ball of melanin.

WHen this process is complete. the sun will in turn send a supernatural wave of heat, what the white man calls the hyperdimensional model of an aether, to eradicate the virus on the earth. And we know what a virus looks like under a microscope don't we.

I'll just shut up for now and take notes...Thanks and please continue Sekhemu.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back