Omowale Jabali : Light Beings Myth or Reality?

Do Light Beings Exist In This World?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the ....

I'm going to call the original writer right now and ask her have she seen this...

She wrote the book called the 'Third Eye' in the early 80's ... but after talking to here ... she said the movie was close to what she was teaching but the characters were all black except for those who meant to do harm.

Will Smith was supposed to be Neo ... ... humm ... 9/11 wow ... this is some next level stuff here.

Wow again ... I have to call her and ask her about this one ...

Peace and Blessings.

You know Sophia Stewart like that? lol. But I don't think some small scene with a picture like that was implemented by her, but who knows.

oooooooooo...............I see, so the different "families" like Lwa, Petro, Ghede, inhabited different planets?

Partially true, different STAR SYSTEMS, moreso than different planets.

What the ....

I'm going to call the original writer right now and ask her have she seen this...

She wrote the book called the 'Third Eye' in the early 80's ... but after talking to here ... she said the movie was close to what she was teaching but the characters were all black except for those who meant to do harm.

Will Smith was supposed to be Neo ... ... humm ... 9/11 wow ... this is some next level stuff here.

Wow again ... I have to call her and ask her about this one ...

Peace and Blessings.

you spoke to her personally? thats wassup....I have that book and you can see the obvious theft.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back