Omowale Jabali : Light Beings Myth or Reality?

Do Light Beings Exist In This World?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. Blair talks a lot about the different types of black people coming from different places and he also talks about the wars between different groups. Its interesting too because Africa is very diverse as in you'll see straight hair, kinky hair, real dark skin, lighter skin, and different heights.

Here is this clip again:

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCDmHtreUZ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCDmHtreUZ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

CHAOS

MY VIEWS ON THINGS ARE VERY "OVER THE TOP" IN ESOTERIC CIRCLES BUT HERE WE GO. THIS PLANET IS BASICALLY A BATTLEGROUND PLANET WHERE DIFFERENT ENTITIES COME AND BATTLE. IN A STUDY THEY SAID THE SAND IN KEMET HAD THE COMPOSITION OF A NUCLEAR BOMB HAD BLOWN UP THERE.NOW BACK TO THE PYGMY, ONE OF MY ELDERS TOLD ME WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. SOME WAS HERE AND THIS IS THEIR HOME AND OTHER PEOPLE CAME FROM THE SIRIUS STAR SYSTEM FROM THE PLANET EMME YA.WHAT THEY FIGURE WAS THEY GOT TRAPPED AND THEY WAS BASICALLY TRYING TO FIND A WAY HOME. THATS WHY ONE OF THE BOOKS I RECOMMENDED WAS THE ISIS THESIS BY JUDY KING. NOW WHAT IS DARKSIDE SAYING-- IM SAYING THERE WAS SOME "BLACK" PEOPLE ALREADY HERE AND THERE WAS SOME WHO CAME FROM MARS AND THE SIRIUS STAR SYSTEM, MY ELDER SAID THERE IS 34 DIFFERNT TYPES OF "BLACK" PEOPLE WHO CAME FROM THIS REGION. I REMEBER WHEN HE SAID WATCH THE TRANSFORMERS CARTOON, THEY TELLING YR STORY.

no thing about that is over the top bout that. I can dig your different speices of us that makes us no different from flower or any or creations on the planet.
I have read notions that this was once a vacation planet or a top thru for interstella travel. What do u know bout this galactic federation . I got a start trek episode in which they mentioned them when getting permission to go on a planet in which it 's inhabitants were still"sleep" so to speak like us and where ignorant to the existence of life outside of thier planet. I ask my mentor one day" what was my purpose" She told me " It is to get back home silly, it is finally time, we can only get there when yall figure out the math" Like most of my mentors that was all she would give. hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back