Omowale Jabali : Light Beings Myth or Reality?

Do Light Beings Exist In This World?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah thats what I meant, but you got the picture.

Yeah bruh. I got the picture. That's why I created this thread. Just been laying back waiting to see when folks gonna comeround to looking beyond their self-centeredness and "solar complex".

Peace

Makes me wonder how big our small section of the Universe is compared to everything else, maybe the small dot on a big sheet of white paper. Have yah'll check the Eta Carinae out? Its luminosity is about four million times that of the Sun

eta-carinae-2.jpg

Indeed what start federation bro OMO.

Great Elder I'm glad you brought up "Star Federation". Can you explain what these "New Agers" are talking about when they say "Galactic Federation"?

Bruh all I'm gonna say on that is its something that has to come from within you. Bro. Darkside already gave an example. I gotta be careful right now with some energy I'm putting out here. Peace

Bruh all I'm gonna say on that is its something that has to come from within you. Bro. Darkside already gave an example. I gotta be careful right now with some energy I'm putting out here. Peace
Oh ok...............was there ever a time when there was constant interaction between Black civilizations from Star System to Star System? Were any "alliances" formed?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back