Black People : Lemuria: A Galactic Civilization?

CHAOS

DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!!! LOL LOL

EARTH ----- ADRENALS
MOON ------ GONADS, TESTES,OVARIES
MARS ------- PANCREAS
VENUS-------- THYMUS
MERCURY------ THYROID
JUPITER ------- PINEAL
SUN----- PITUITARY
No you don't! I helped a little! LOL.......I thought the Pineal, Pituitary, and Thalamus glands corresponded with Sirius A, B, and C. What does part of the body does Sirius represent?

Peace!

This is only a theory, but here it goes: "Since we know everything started with Sirius we'll begin there. Sirius A is believed to be the brightest star in the Universe. Through a combination of Dark Matter and Sirius A's light, an atom was formed. Out of this atom came two waves, a light wave and a dark wave. From the light wave, came the Sun, whose main job is to project Sirius A's light. From the dark wave, came the Moon, whose job is to reflect Sirius A's light. If the Sun and Moon rotate around Sirius, then that explains how we get night and day."

Who knows, but maybe I'll conjure up a little more info later.

What up knowledge seed the brighest start in the uni verse( one of many) is called tawret. She is represented in the dogon mapping in the middle represented as a hippopotmus with breast. A hippo is a land a water being and the dogon cosmonogly starts with a being coming out of the water that taught the ptahites (kenya ptah cus)" daughters of men) knowledge. There no light or dark waves only forces that are electromagnetic either coming to gather or returning to the source. Light only exist when electromagnetic energy hits an element. Electromagnetic energy is moving to fast for us to perceive it . Some call it the speed of light however this is incorrect. It is not light we perceive but the energy the element is giving up gives the illumating illusion of light. Some call it techtron energy(sorry for the spelling) this is the electormagnetic energy that binds all things to gather. WE are a complete being with knowlegde of the physcial and the equipment to interact with what some call none physcial. But the reality is that it is all characteristics of existence are physical we have been taught other wise. Even by our own ancestors. For they are responsible for putting everything in allegories and stoies in the first place. hotep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back