Black People : Lemuria: A Galactic Civilization?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Knowledge Seed, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I just found a link about a boy named Boriska, claiming to be from Mars. He is a white boy, so of course I was immediately skeptical. But now I know its a lie because he is working with Project Camelot, which at its best is Illuminati propaganda. The one thing that stuck out to me though, were the different articles I seen about Lemuria on Mars. Of course we know the Earth and Moon were connected and Lemuria was the first civilization, but how did Lemuria get on Mars? Is it possible that all of the planets were once connected? Are there any factual stories about Galactic civilizations?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

SEE KNOWLEDGE SEED, YOU GOING TO A PLACE I SWORE I WOULD NOT GO WITH PEOPLE AND IM JUST GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH

3. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Come on man, tell me something. Whats up with this Galactic Federation thing?

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78

I heard that before we came to earth we inhabited each of the planets in this star system. I think the best information about Lemuria comes from the Hawaiins. I was reading some of their mythology and it talks about Lemurians being able to travel and visit their "cousins" on different planets. I do believe it was a galactical system because there are pyramids and tetrahedrons all over the known Universe. I think they hiding something. Star Ways be telling us the truth, a lot of the truth on that is in the movies.

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah foreal foreal, lol, I want to know too!!!!

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

OK I WILL TELL A TINY ONE WHICH IS HIDDEN IN THE MYTHS, KNOWLEDGE SEED TIP IT OFF ANYWAY THAT IS SOME OF THE PLANETS WAS CREATED FROM OTHER PLANETS.

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Ok, from there I can draw up that all of the other Planets were created from Sirius. If that is the case, then Lemuria was on Sirius first and was carried to other planets because the people there were being run off by certain entities.

Now all thats left to discover, is how Sirius was made and what elements came from it in the creation of the other planets.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    And to add on, the earth is said to have existed in the dark realm for a long time before it became physical. The Lemurains is they were etherical beings could have been on earth for a long time living in a different realm. This is what Bobby Hemmit and Rudra say as he said they blew up the dinosaurs because they were interrupting stuff.

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ON THE DYNO- AUSARS, NOW I WAS TOLD THAT THESE BEINGS (DARK MATTER ENTITIES) RESIDED IN THESE DYNO-AUSARS... BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW

10. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    You know a lot more then what you are telling.