Black People : Lemuria: A Galactic Civilization?

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I just found a link about a boy named Boriska, claiming to be from Mars. He is a white boy, so of course I was immediately skeptical. But now I know its a lie because he is working with Project Camelot, which at its best is Illuminati propaganda. The one thing that stuck out to me though, were the different articles I seen about Lemuria on Mars. Of course we know the Earth and Moon were connected and Lemuria was the first civilization, but how did Lemuria get on Mars? Is it possible that all of the planets were once connected? Are there any factual stories about Galactic civilizations?

I just found a link about a boy named Boriska, claiming to be from Mars. He is a white boy, so of course I was immediately skeptical. But now I know its a lie because he is working with Project Camelot, which at its best is Illuminati propaganda. The one thing that stuck out to me though, were the different articles I seen about Lemuria on Mars. Of course we know the Earth and Moon were connected and Lemuria was the first civilization, but how did Lemuria get on Mars? Is it possible that all of the planets were once connected? Are there any factual stories about Galactic civilizations?

I heard that before we came to earth we inhabited each of the planets in this star system. I think the best information about Lemuria comes from the Hawaiins. I was reading some of their mythology and it talks about Lemurians being able to travel and visit their "cousins" on different planets. I do believe it was a galactical system because there are pyramids and tetrahedrons all over the known Universe. I think they hiding something. Star Ways be telling us the truth, a lot of the truth on that is in the movies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back