Pan Africanism : Latino or Afro-Latino? You decide!

There is no race on the Internet. People say the craziest things I've discovered. If you believe the negativity that is spewed by folks who perpretrate a reality, then you are gullible. It's hard enough to understand people face to face, imagine on the internet. You'd be surprised how people "pretend" to be on thing when they are something else. After a decade of Internet-usage, you'd think many people would open up their minds and realize. The very people you think are Black here at destee may very well be white or the very people who are white on destee are black. People pretend...........and they often like to pretend a LOT.

Muñeca said:
I am neither Mexican nor Rican, but Ican.

Let me ask you this then Muneca. How exactly did you happen to find this website? Also I don't know if you noticed, but I deleted your post that were in Spanish. I can see here that you write well in English, kindly continue to do so, unless you provide a translation...Gracias (Thank You)!

Oba Iparankanru said:
Hmm then why do white Cubans and Dominicans consider themselves Caucasian? And on the other comment I didn't call them ******** was just pointing out an oxymoron from that site which did. The people from that site which called blacks the N word and called whites ********, were white themselves. It is not like me calling an AA a cotton picker or an Ibo calling me Ngbati it is like me calling another black person the N word. It is stupid because they are white hating whites based on race.

Maybe it's the same reason why many Black men marry white women or why Michael Jackson uses pancake makeup and bleach every morning.

Brazo Fuerte said:
Maybe it's the same reason why many Black men marry white women or why Michael Jackson uses pancake makeup and bleach every morning.

You seem very annoyed at the way SOME black americans have treated you as a cab driver, and it appears you've come here to air your frustrations. What have you offered in the way of healing?

Muñeca said:
I am neither Mexican nor Rican, but Ican say this much Ola, those of the two specific groups you mention have a mestizo majority (non-white) so to call them "crackas" is just as offensive as someone calling you a "monkey" or some other derogatory term. It is NOT RIGHT. Also, Spanish in the New World sense is not white, do the math.

What does Spanish in the new world sense mean?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back