Pan Africanism : Latino or Afro-Latino? You decide!

"Johnny Brazo" spits at African Americans and spits on his "chues"

Your comments are not worth a serious debate, so let's just kick the ball around :kickball:

Look Johnny “Brazo” regardless of what you think about African Americans, we are still the most successful people of color in the world and are more at the top of the financial ladder…more than the “3 job” Jamaican or the Latino who think we are catatonic and sedated in our looks (man Brazo, your ignorance is working overtime).

Bill Cosby is just the opinion of one of our many rich Black comedians and entertainers. (Remember Brazo, he is still a comedian) What he said about some Blacks Americans could be said about some Black Latinos, Jamaicans or even poor whites.

Whites have deluded Latinos (their new token minority) and others that they are working harder and are more successful than African Americans, but just look at the facts;… the CEO’s, millionaires and Billionaires. Even at the lowest common denominator of money and culture; one of the many reason young Latinos and others all over the world are imitating the Rapping style of African Americans, is because these young brothers are getting paid. They know that Rap has more financial intake than other modern international popular styles of music. Also they admire our style.

You can hate all you want to, but we have put sweetness in the international brown sugar.

Johnny Brazo, if it wasn’t for the civil rights challenges of African Americans your people and other people of color would be probably doing much worst than what you are.

WAKE UP “Johnny Brazo” :kickball:

Brazo Fuerte said:
Now, if I make such an ignorant remark as you are making, Mr so-called "King", how quickly I would be reprimanded?! Shame on you for acting like someone less-of-a-king. :skillet:

So you're saying that a large number of the latino population isn't white not to mention prejudiced against those same people? I have witnessed many a white mexican/rican call anglos cracker and gringo. It's pretty funny to me.
:bomb:

Hmm then why do white Cubans and Dominicans consider themselves Caucasian? And on the other comment I didn't call them ******** was just pointing out an oxymoron from that site which did. The people from that site which called blacks the N word and called whites ********, were white themselves. It is not like me calling an AA a cotton picker or an Ibo calling me Ngbati it is like me calling another black person the N word. It is stupid because they are white hating whites based on race.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back