Pan Africanism : afro columbian in danger in columbia

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by vandella, Dec 16, 2005.

1. vandella

vandella Banned MEMBER

TRAVEL INDUSTRY
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.afrodes.org/read about the struggle of our brothers and sisters in columbia who are basically being eliminated from their land because the government wants their land. these malitias are going all out using bombs and all kinds of terror, this is horrible **** our people is in deep sh*t worldwide. this is rediculous when are we going to unite and say enough is enough. we'll to see more pics of us in columbia just click on publications and then photos. :(

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

This is a very imformative thread. It's good to see our people present information that doesn't get the exposure it deserves.

Black People and Native Americans I might add, are being displaced and killed off in North, Central and South America. Millions of Columbians have African and Native mother's and father's, and are keenly aware that both sides face the exact same problems and challenges.

I'll be posting several studies and articles on the struggles of our people in Latin America in the near future.

I'm very proud of the native american legacy in my family tree. Hopefully I'll be able to share some insights with the family

Thanks Vendella, Peace