Black Poetry : Just a passin' thru...

watzinaname said:
Triniti, sometimes folks can word things the wrong way, it happens. I see nothing wrong in asking about it. That was what the PM was all about.
Now as far as your latest poem, there was much discontent in that, whatever or whomever it was about sure sounds like they got you riled. Did I get that much right about it? If that is indeed what that poem was about, hopefully you told the offending party about themselves, straight out, not just in poetry, so that it won't possibly be misconstrued.
Hopefully we can go forward at this point triniti. I say what I mean, and mean what I say. And if I am the least bit unclear, I ask. I have gotten past much more in this life sista. This too shall pass. Peace to you.

lol no sister...Perhaps I should have posted the beginning of that poem where I dated and entitle it when i wrote it :read: it was written for an open mic I did here in Berkeley :read: :) nothing more nothing less. But I think I have made myself more than clear on this lol smh. Sister I do believe I have answered all your questions and then some dont ya think :read: :) Lets just call it done. Your peace is my peace.

LETTTTTTTTTTT THEREEEEEEEEE BE PEAAAAAAAAAACE lol

what you say hookup? kiss hug and make up...I'm down but its gon have to be a light peck sister watz *Giggles* I dont wear any makeup but I do have my face cream on LOL :D be well sister...lets consider this done :)

THA HOOKUPMAN said:
why yawl ? why ?....this is a lil silly ...kiss and rubb bootys ....just stop the maddness...hookup

Otay :kiss: :kiss: wait?? why I gotta rub bootys??? LOL

see brotha this why i tole you go play with my soul sista smh

jes cause i aint got no man aint cause to jes go rubbin random bootys LOL

I know you mean well ;)

its done :)

:grouphug:

mzblkangel said:
Gurl you are a awesome writer ! A poet my nature I love when you grace us with your work my sister keep on doing you. Tight drop keep on keepin enjoyed the read...Angel

LoL and you are too much sister.

I just hope I am not cause to be on the SCOPE of "troublemaker" watch yanno :look:

Its all love and sharing anyway :) and I thank you for the love :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back