Black Spirituality Religion : Judaism, Christianity & Islam

Out of all that you have learned what do you believe is the overall lesson?

Music Producer said:

It could, they are called Nummo, specifically the one called Ogo.

Most likely Balaam’s awakening in his own mind. Remember Balaam was being asked to do something he had complications and problems with.

I learned that the bible is a reverse law and order of God divine will when it is interpreted on carnal level.

zzzzzzzzzoooommmmmmmm

MysteryDoors said:
Accordingly to the Bible and Holy Qur’an: Judaism, Christianity & Islam represents the same God under different names or labels.

So why are there so much disagreement, confusion and division between Judaism, Christianity and Islam?
can you reference me to something out of the ancient way? I'm looking for Moses lifting up the serpant. thanks and God bless.

Music Producer said:
Obeying the Voice of GOD is the only requirement to be a Servant of GOD. The sacrificing was a human idea just like it was a human idea to sacrifice our children which became a sin so great that GOD had to chastise us.

GOD agreed to animal or monitory offerings even today we continue this ideology but we call it taxes.

Peace and Love

I think that you may have misunderstood my post. What I meant was that maybe a god told the people to sacrifice animals/people in order to feed the life-force to it. I am not speaking of The Creator, I'm speaking of a god or gods or DEMI-GOD.

godsmantru said:
can you reference me to something out of the ancient way? I'm looking for Moses lifting up the serpant. thanks and God bless.
If you can show me where in the bible Moses lifting up the serpent, I probably can find that information the ancient way.

What does the bible indicated about Moses lifting up the serpent?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back