Black Spirituality Religion : Judaism Christianity Islam

Tariq Muhammad

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 8, 2008
St.Louis Mo.
Occupation
Computer Sales & Repair
To speak of an Almighty God in the context used by jews,Christians and Moslems is impossible without going back to the roots of said belief.In so doing,ond has to delve beyond the origin of judaism(the Hedrew religion and peoples)-the parent of the three religions mentioned:Christianity-the child,and Islam -the grandchild.All eye have to be centred on the indigenous African religions of the Nile Valley from whence all three derived,religions which are today called the Egyptian Religion and /or Mysteries.But,in order to delve into the depths of the study of traditional African religions of Egypt and other lands along the banks of the more than 4,100 miles length of the Nile River, ond needs a complete set of volumes onthis subject alone.Nevertheless, a few basic citations of the main African religion upon which judaism,Christianity,and Islam -the socalled Western Religions rest are hereby entered into and examined.

Dogon

To speak of an Almighty God in the context used by jews,Christians and Moslems is impossible without going back to the roots of said belief.In so doing,ond has to delve beyond the origin of judaism(the Hedrew religion and peoples)-the parent of the three religions mentioned:Christianity-the child,and Islam -the grandchild.All eye have to be centred on the indigenous African religions of the Nile Valley from whence all three derived,religions which are today called the Egyptian Religion and /or Mysteries.But,in order to delve into the depths of the study of traditional African religions of Egypt and other lands along the banks of the more than 4,100 miles length of the Nile River, ond needs a complete set of volumes onthis subject alone.Nevertheless, a few basic citations of the main African religion upon which judaism,Christianity,and Islam -the socalled Western Religions rest are hereby entered into and examined.

In my studies I have come to find the Dogon Song as being the origin of all religions even the main ones of the Nile.

"...Ham's children founded Kemet (Mizraim), Punt (Somaliland), Kush (Ethiopia), and Canaan (Palestine), and (Nimrod, Kush's son, Ham's grandson) founded Babylon."

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/kemet.html

Dogon

In my studies I have come to find the Dogon Song as being the origin of all religions even the main ones of the Nile.

I am sure it was called something other than dogon song. Anybody know what it was called in Kemet?

These are referred to as the Abrahamic religions because they began with Abraham, who was born and raised in Mesopotamia, Ur to be exact. Outside of Moses being an Egyptian, I don't see them originating from the Nile Valley. Egyptian religion has more to do with the religion of the Indus Valley than anything else in my opinion.
Greetings Etu Malku!

I have a few problems with your statements above.

1. There are no religions that are the topic of this thread that can properly labeled as Abrahamic. He did not 'begin' Judaism, Christianity or Islam.
2. Moses was Hebrew, or Hyksos. not Egyptian, and by Egyptian I mean of NUBIAN origin.
3. All three began in the Near East, or what now is known as the Middle East, so no problem there in regards to the Nile Valley.
4. Egyptian religion, the earliest recorded form being referred as MEMPHITE THEOLOGY, is indigenous to the Nile Valley and has nothing to do with the religion of the Indus Valley, which has its own independent origin and development.

Question:

What evidence do you have concerning any of the points you have raised above which contradict those made on this site and in this thread prior to your post specifically in regards to your statement concerning:

"Egyptian religion has more to do with the religion of the Indus Valley than anything else in my opinion."

Is this what they teach in the Temple of Set?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back