Black People : Jesse L. Peterson - Uncle Tom of the year?

Cedric Denson said:
I said I would see him face-to-face because unlike most people, when I see something or someone trying to take us down, I will take action! I have a feeling that in the future, God will place Messe Lee Peterson and I in the same arena, and I will be given to choice BUT to do what I say I will do..........cus him out! NOT for me, but for every black individual trying to make a living.

It is sad when you have to worry about white people and such trying to take you down - NOW you have another concern, and I cannot believe they call him a reverend.

Personally, if you put the two of us in the same room, ONE of us are NOT coming out safe and sound!

CD

well on that note, i hope and PRAY that your paths cross sometime in the very, very, VERY near future and by all means, don't hesitate to throw in a few choice cuss words on my behalf too. and maybe afterwards, give him a complimentary copy of "bamboozled" for his mantan ask-ininity!

Given that you are from Denver, you are closer to him than I thought! Maybe I will pick you up on the way, so that you can get a front-row seat and a bag of popcorn! LOL!

On a serious note, we cannot have anyone bringing us down further than we already are. Messe Peterson and company are doing JUST that.

(I feel bad for the BOND youths, make no mistake about that)

Perhaps he should make like Michael Jackson and bleach his skin. That way, I will keep my mouth shut, and will not be surprised by the words that come out of his mouth!

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back