Black Money Business Jobs : Is we too late to participate in "The Economic Game"?

I just got a message from YouTube saying that they deleted one of my comments claiming it was spam. I have noticed them deleting my comments before, this is the first time that they told me they were doing. It also contained a threat/warning that they would eliminate my ability to make comments.

I've never seen that. Are you posting the same messages on different videos or posting links?

I wrote this quite a while ago:

I said anybody could copy it anywhere they wanted. America runs on stupid consumerism.
Unfortunately Black Americans seem to work at being dumber than White consumers.

The economic power game can never stop. It is just a matter of how much the palefaces f@@k up the planet in the process. They are playing brinksmanship with nuclear weapons again.

But the clowns who call themselves climate scientists say nothing about planned obsolescence but then say sustainability all the **** time.

How do you have sustainability without eliminating planned obsolescence?

If I understand you correctly (and scrabble points for using "obsolescence" - nice!), sustainability isn't about manpower. It's about resources. For everything we make and use there is a cost in resources, not just money. Some of these resources are rare earth metals that cost more because they are more scarce. But these block more people from giving up fossil fuels which absolutely are contributing extra CO2 to the atmosphere and causing global warming which will having other effects that will have extreme monetary costs as a consequence. If you think about it, wealthier people cand replace things they own and even use the loss to get newer stuff but they do have more to lose than poor people. That's why poor people are the least concerned about the environment.

Tesla may be having a new engine and battery technology coming out. These types of innovations will drive a new "Green market", not just for energy production but also distribution. Black people can learn how to install solar. In fact... as the most melinated people we should be dominating the field of pigments and solar cells. The sun's energy is not only sustainable, but imagine paying less for energy? My energy bills can get as high as $800 in the winter because of poor energy efficiency. Our planet has the same issue. And if we can get away from doing all the work just to get basic energy we all need then we can apply that same manpower elsewhere into tackling other problems.

The future is never something to fear. Only fear what'll happen if you don't embrace it. (I have to tell myself this when it comes to AI)

If I understand you correctly (and scrabble points for using "obsolescence" - nice!), sustainability isn't about manpower. It's about resources. For everything we make and use there is a cost in resources, not just money. Some of these resources are rare earth metals that cost more because they are more scarce. But these block more people from giving up fossil fuels which absolutely are contributing extra CO2 to the atmosphere and causing global warming which will having other effects that will have extreme monetary costs as a consequence. If you think about it, wealthier people cand replace things they own and even use the loss to get newer stuff but they do have more to lose than poor people. That's why poor people are the least concerned about the environment.

Tesla may be having a new engine and battery technology coming out. These types of innovations will drive a new "Green market", not just for energy production but also distribution. Black people can learn how to install solar. In fact... as the most melinated people we should be dominating the field of pigments and solar cells. The sun's energy is not only sustainable, but imagine paying less for energy? My energy bills can get as high as $800 in the winter because of poor energy efficiency. Our planet has the same issue. And if we can get away from doing all the work just to get basic energy we all need then we can apply that same manpower elsewhere into tackling other problems.

The future is never something to fear. Only fear what'll happen if you don't embrace it. (I have to tell myself this when it comes to AI)
you do not have to worry about embracing AI. AI has already embraced you. :10900:

If I understand you correctly (and scrabble points for using "obsolescence" - nice!), sustainability isn't about manpower. It's about resources. For everything we make and use there is a cost in resources, not just money. Some of these resources are rare earth metals that cost more because they are more scarce.
Personally I think the United States should have been on a 3-day workweek by 2000. The automobile industry is proof most White men are morons.

The P-38 Lightning was the first US military plane to do 400 mph. The engineers had to know engines and aerodynamics. Henry Ford had the right attitude but he froze the design while that technology was still improving. What do cars do today that they didn't do before the Moon landing. They don't need to redesign the whole car to put in more sophisticated electronics.

So these White boys, with us following, are going into debt for useless variations in crap year after year. I have never owned a new car and paid cash the last time I bought one.

Our brilliant economists do not compute and report the annual depreciation of all of the garbage. I am waiting on the delivery of my "new" used computer rigjt now.

This is the Eurocene with the palefaces wrecking the planet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back