Black Money Business Jobs : Cover Letter Template

Monetary said:
This is a very good idea. At first, when I read your post on employment opportunities, I thought you meant post information on available jobs in your area. But, now that I understand a lot better, I totally agree with this idea. I will fully support this effort in any way possible.

:toast:

This forum has a dual purpose to provide information on available jobs (posting job ads) and to work on job readiness skills (resume writing, interviewing skills, etc). I see both aspects as going hand in hand.

This forum has a dual purpose to provide information on available jobs (posting job ads) and to work on job readiness skills (resume writing, interviewing skills, etc). I see both aspects as going hand in hand.

Hi,

Thank very much for your information. I have got some my cover letter template. I want share to people's consult.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: coverlettersamples.biz

Tks again and I'll share soon again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back