Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

Computers and Batteries are getting smaller while putting out more on less energy input....efficiency or density
Plants and trees when pruned produce more fruit and flowers....resource allocation

True. And it is true that HAARP has a distributed network of antennas. Therefore each one can handle a certain amount of energy. But have you determined how much energy would be required to do what you believe HAARP is capable of doing? Also, consider the fact that the capabilities of many technologies are first overblown for the sake of getting funding. If you look at the investments over time, that forms a different picture.

Radiant Energy of tesla
The patent refers to "the sun, as well as other sources of radiant energy, like cosmic rays," that the device works at night is explained in terms of the night-time availability of cosmic rays. Tesla also refers to the ground as "a vast reservoir of electricity of negative charge". Tesla was fascinated by radiant energy and its free-energy possibilities. He called the Crooke's radiometer, a device which has vanes that spin in a vacuum when exposed to radiant energy "a beautiful invention." He believed that it would become possible to harness energy directly by "connecting to the very wheel-work of nature."

Ok. But patents and theoretical physics aside, what are we actually using?

From microwave ovens to Wi-Fi connections, the radio waves that permeate the environment are not just signals of energy consumed but are also sources of energy themselves. An international team of researchers has developed a way to harvest energy from radio waves to power wearable devices.

Thrive Team Vets SAITH 'Free Energy' Device Invented By Maxwell Chikumbutso​

True, and I thought it was an African that pioneered this but I could be wrong.

Of Course there is a huge difference.....what it demonstrates is that Earthquakes can be made by man - as time and technology advance all limitations will be erode.

It has been done in the past a small scale......who knows where they are now

The criteria that a storm had to meet in order to be acceptable for the project were very specific; as a result, only a few hurricanes were actually seeded. To qualify, a hurricane had to have less than a 10% chance of making landfall within a day, be in the range of the seeding aircraft, and be an intense storm with a well-formed eye. Though the first official seeding was in 1961, the first seeding to be considered a success occurred in Hurricane Beulah in 1963: wind speeds fell by almost 20% as the iodide broke down the eye wall within the storm. However, while these results were promising, they were inconclusive -- more evidence was needed to prove the hypothesis. Unfortunately, no other seedings occurred until 1969, but that didn’t mean that Project STORMFURY was inactive. Instead, researchers focused on improving equipment. When Hurricane Debbie formed in 1969, meeting all of the necessary criteria, Project STORMFURY was ready. The observations and experiments for Debbie were successful, and the results of the seeding were consistent with the project hypothesis and the results of the Beulah seeding.

HACKING THE PLANET Project Stormfury 1969​

That is why they manufacture these material to use in just such s scenario.

Radio signals travel in space forever no pushing or pulling required - unless trap by an object or body in space....Space is a vacuum the hard part is reaching Escape Velocity. All the radio programs for the early days of radio(1910) are still traveling to the outer reaches of our galaxy.

There is no resistance in Space....it encounters resistance when it reaches an atmosphere or object or body....otherwise it travels forever with no need for propagation or propulsion.

There are many types of radiation...Neutrino Radiation can go through the entire earth and Tomography can go to considerable depth.

Again... I don't disagree that humanity can cause earthquakes. Where I disagree is how. And if that how isn't something that can be quickly deployed then it's not a weapon.

China is not going to sit and wait for a foreign power to drill holes in their ground and inject water or anything else to cause an earthquake. The logistics involved in that would be such that a direct attack would make far more sense. In many areas, earthquakes happen. People in those areas already have adapted to them. It's just like how it would be pretty silly to invent some kind of wind turbine as a weapon to attack Jamaica when most of the houses are built to either withstand a hurricane or be resurrected in a day or two. On the other hand, the turbine, generating that much wind would have to be anchored in such a way that it wouldn't be propelled by the force it was generating. If you put it on any vehicle or craft it would simply act like an engine. This is just an example of a silly weapon. The point is, that the most destructive weapons are explosives. Even a balloon powered by a drone could be enough to deliver a nuclear attack.

Also, radio waves can be canceled out or blocked similar to noise-cancelling headphones.

As far as seeding hurricanes... I've heard of such things before. Perhaps one day drones could be sent in to disrupt hurricanes either before or as they form by cooling the water.

I agree 100% and thank you for being part of this conversation.

I think you also provided some backup of another point I was making about the overestimation about what science can do. Frankster is very smart so I think is looking more at the theory than application side.
Sorry for barging in.....had a little extra time

Yes, IN THEORY, a lot of things are possible, as I said before. But are they practical? Is there an application? Can we pay the cost?
It is already being done is my theory...
The fact that I cannot find explicit proof is because its secret/proprietary....But without a doubt I have produce enough proof to move it from the theoretical to the practical and even to the rudimentary as in early/beginning phases/stages.
Cost is relative to the technology being used...that we do not know.

According to Google: 100,000-watt FM stations can regularly be heard up to 100 miles (160 km) away, and farther (e.g., 150 miles, 240 km) if there are no competing signals.

We're talking about 100,000 watts just to power an FM radio wave that does no damage to the material receiving it, much less collateral damage to building materials.
Yes....but it not focused or concentrated.
I remember when solar powered electricity was sci-fi now its mundane and easily explained as science....
Focus the rays of the sun and you can burn down a house....come on
Focus Radio Waves and you cook your meals....you guys are smarter than this - the media propaganda is doing a job on you both
My apologies for sounding flippant...in a rush - always comes off that way - sorry.

China (for example) is 4,350 mi from Alaska which is not heavily guarded airspace and did we not recently have Chinese aerial drones in the US that could have easily dealt with HAARP?? (just sayin')

I'm not a math guy, by any stretch, but if 100,000 watts can only reach a 100 miles then that's a multiplier of 1,000. Right? So to hit china with even "Smooth R&B" lol we would need 4.3 Megawatts.
We do not know what China was doing with those balloons....
Waiting for whistle blower types or so called conspiracy theorist to check out their theories or explanations as to reason and purpose.

According to HAARP: The facility uses 30 transmitter shelters, each with six pairs of 10 kilowatt transmitters, to achieve the 3.6 MW transmit power.
Now you drinking the Cool aid of media and military industrial complex.

This is less than the amount of power that it would normally take to hit China with "music" but let's say that there is more of a beam-forming effect that directs and concentrates the signal. I can accept that a signal could reach China (and this would support military uses for long-distance communications). But a signal that is also powerful enough to cause cataclysmic events??

Directed Energy Weapons​

Like I said... we put bomb shelters underground. So how much power would it take to even reach a tectonic plate without drilling and cause a vibration strong enough to cause an earth quake?

Even if I accept that there is some kind of harmonic frequency native to the rocks that tectonics plates are made of, and setting up some kind of resonance would have a more powerful effect, there is still the power it would take to reach it and the steady signal strength needed to permeate it with a signal. I just don't see how that's possible under current technology and power consumption.

To create these pulses, they used an exotic machine called a magnetohydrodynamic generator, originally developed by the Soviet military as an energy source for advanced weaponry. The machine is powered by rocket engines that blast exhaust gases between the poles of an extremely powerful magnet. Just as moving a wire through a magnetic field creates a pulse of current, this jet of charged gas creates an intense but short-lived electric field.

By sticking two electrodes four metres into the ground a few kilometres apart, the geologists directed the electromagnetic pulses-effectively a blast of artificial lightning-into the Earth. Throughout the years of trials the mountains rumbled with weak tremors, but no one thought that unusual in an area prone to quakes.

That changed in 1993, when Nikolay Tarasov, a seismologist at the Institute of Earth Physics in Moscow, began a study to pin down how nuclear explosions influence earthquakes. He had developed a statistical method to determine whether seismic activity in a given area had gone up or down after a blast. To get some background data he turned to seismic records from his colleagues in central Asia. Much to his surprise, Tarasov realised that the seismic activity following these electromagnetic pulses was no fluke.

In fact, the results were staggering. The electromagnetic pulses were brief-lasting 10 seconds at most-and the total energy input was a modest 10 million joules, about the power of a single flash of lightning. But the total seismic energy released afterwards was up to a million times greater than the energy they had put in.

Remember there is always more than One way to skin a cat.....meaning this is how the Russians are doing - Americans are using a different method.

We are still using power grids with wires on poles!
That's by design.

Again... I don't disagree that humanity can cause earthquakes. Where I disagree is how. And if that how isn't something that can be quickly deployed then it's not a weapon.
What how do you disagree with?

China is not going to sit and wait for a foreign power to drill holes in their ground and inject water or anything else to cause an earthquake.
Well that is how warfare or Battles work...
You either attack from sea and project your weaponry
Or you invade(beach head) capture a piece of ;and and while under attack set up and project your weaponry

The logistics involved in that would be such that a direct attack would make far more sense.
Yes that is almost always the case....a direct attack - whether surprise or announced.

In many areas, earthquakes happen. People in those areas already have adapted to them. It's just like how it would be pretty silly to invent some kind of wind turbine as a weapon to attack Jamaica when most of the houses are built to either withstand a hurricane or be resurrected in a day or two. On the other hand, the turbine, generating that much wind would have to be anchored in such a way that it wouldn't be propelled by the force it was generating. If you put it on any vehicle or craft it would simply act like an engine. This is just an example of a silly weapon. The point is, that the most destructive weapons are explosives. Even a balloon powered by a drone could be enough to deliver a nuclear attack.
Really if one directs a hurricane or earthquake to hit Jamaica are you saying it would not be disruptive?

Also, radio waves can be canceled out or blocked similar to noise-cancelling headphones.
Sure they can be.....but are you prepared to and do you have the technology capable of doing so

As far as seeding hurricanes... I've heard of such things before. Perhaps one day drones could be sent in to disrupt hurricanes either before or as they form by cooling the water.

Cool well now you may soon be hearing about Earthquake causes by either Radio or Sound waves emanating from an antenna array or some similar device on board a Navy ship.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back