Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

"Using War to generate peace is oxymoronic"

It would seem so and yet it comes down to power and what happens in a vaccum. When you create positions of power people tend to want them. The competition over them becomes conflict. If they can't compete againt a bigger predator then there is peace as long as they are too afraid to challenge them. The US had made itself the biggest predator and therefore uses that weight to police the world. However, that too has issues.
Only Justice(Not Legal Justice) can Create true and lasting peace..
Cessation of open hostilities is not peace...Especially when oppression is being used.
The US is currently and has been involve in perpetual wars all over the globe.

But let's look at the smaller scale. We live in the United States. If slavery was left up to the states then we would not know peace because southern states would be trading us back and forth and kidnapping us from northern states. We now have people talking about leaving the union but they're too afraid to fight for it. So that's just one example of fighting for peace. It's necessary because people are corrupted by wealth and power and if you're not willing to fight them then they have a free pass to continue since they aren't going to stop on their own.
Probable you are not aware of Racism and the constant Oppression Black Brown and poor peoples in the US.

It may be an uncomfortable truth but Hitler was indeed popular. The only question is to how who? His popularity may have varied, especially once they started fighting the allied forces but regular German citizens, some even committed suicide in reaction to Hitler's death.
As Popular as Putin and every past leader of the then Soviet Union and North Korea....They all received Unanimous support at the Polls and in their Party.

With the help of the Gestapo and the Nazi Secret Service.....That ensure support and crush dissent - in the Germany.
In America a massive PR campaign is all it took....Americans was trying to stay out of the War

"Yes Whistle blowers like ....Julian Assange"

Wait. I think we need to distinguish between "secret" or "secret program" and "conspiracy".

If Its a Secret....and causes harm - it is a Conspiracy

Did you see the pictures where HAARP is located? You are an incredibly intelligent and astute guy and I'm not just saying that. Do you really think the most dangerous weapon on earth is THERE?!
Weapons can be next door...if you do not know what you are looking at - Hiding in plain sight is a viable option.
After all it looks like a set of Antennas????

"After a successful test there is no longer need for secrecy..."

Of course there is. Just because foreign intelligence sees a big boom on a map doesn't mean they know how to reproduce it or even exactly what caused it. So you still have to protect the technology. If you call it an atom bomb even then you are describing at least some small part of what it is. That's why code names are used like "Manhattan Project".
Of course they did and would.....it was a race to see who would Make it first.

"Share....then why Patent there discoveries and inventions."

Because the labs and companies making products still have to money to have funding to do more research while paying off their investors. If it was a government research then the money is already coming from the population through taxes. Also, if there is government control that means the government owns the patent and may or may not compete with other governments or private enterprise. But just like weapons, anything that money can be made on is an opportunity for global competition. In most cases, even if it is a communist state their desire for mutual survival doesn't normally extend outside the country. It's only if the threat of not helping other countries could come back to bite.
OK you meant Licensing not Sharing.

"You should be Paraniod or Psychotic"

No. You should be balanced. Meaning... ask questions and keep your eyes open but do not assume either good or evil because everyone is capable of both. But it is the capacity for both that makes it difficult for evil to hide. That's why they say the truth always comes out eventually. That's why the government can't create lies they are too afraid of the public ever finding out. Because eventually it will. You mentioned Jullian but he was simply a depot/collector of wistleblower material. This proves my point. If you cannot tell secrets without someone blowing the whistle then it means the more people you have in the conspiracy the faster the secret will get out.
By Paranoid I mean Trust no one and Verify all things as much as possible.

"HAARP was once a Super Secret Facility....just like Area 51 - afterall they are both military installations."

Are sure about that or is that simply what the conspiracy theorists said?
Yes....Got the Information from who you would term Conspiratorialist - Whistle blowers
It was Initially a Military Installation from the early 1990's to 2014

The Gakona facility originally was established by the U.S. Air Force and the Office of Naval Research as an over-the-horizon radar station, part of the Distant Early Warning System for monitoring Soviet aircraft and missiles. When the Cold War ended, the military scrubbed the radar facility, and with the help of Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, chair of the defense appropriations subcommittee, won the federal funds to begin transforming it into an ionospheric lab.

The Question then becomes what was it before an Ionospheric Lab???

We have agencies and scientific research many people don't know or care about. It doesn't mean its secret. It just means it doesn't get a half-time commercial. What the public knows the most are things that have commercial resale value.
That is true....but its equally true that some things are kept secret - especially when the Military or DARPA is involved.

Its called a Cover Story

"HAARP was and is Funded by DARPA"

So was the internet. The first internet was called (D)ARPANET. There are innovations that happened as a result of government-funded research and similar to "Tony Stark", the military-industrial complex gets a lot of money and so a lot of funds can be gained from it as long as there is a military application. But this doesn't have to be a "Weapon". It could be communications, drones, GPS, super glue, epipen, Jeep, duct tape, etc.
ARPANET was first demonstrated publicly in 1969 but was never available to the public till 1983.....13 yrs of secrecy or limited to membership.

I think even wifi started with defense funding.

"Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility in Vasilsursk Russia and China's SEISMO-electromagnetic Satellite CSES.
Curious the Chinese are using a Seismo satellite????"

There is a Correlation between earth quakes and the the Ionosphere.....That is what the above demonstrates

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation best-known for their use in communication technologies, such as television, mobile phones and radios. These devices receive radio waves and convert them to mechanical vibrations in the speaker to create sound waves.

Defying Gravity: LeviPrint Uses Sound Waves to Levitate Objects​

Acoustic Trigger For Earthquakes​

September 15, 2015• Physics 8, s105
Numerical simulations support the idea that acoustic waves can trigger earthquakes by reducing friction between the rocks within a fault.
Big earthquakes often induce smaller quakes, or aftershocks, in geological faults that are sometimes thousands of kilometers away. One explanation is that the acoustic vibrations generated by seismic waves can trigger an aftershock by creating a low-friction, fluidlike state within the fault. New numerical simulations support this so-called acoustic fluidization hypothesis. The work also shows that faults may self-induce seismic activity by spontaneously generating acoustic waves.

ACOUSTIC FLUIDIZATION
Yes, sound waves can trigger earthquakes by reducing friction between rocks at a fault, according to an international team of researchers. This theory is called "acoustic fluidization

magneto-hydrodynamic generator....yes Fracking possible a type of fracking

According to a peer-reviewed study published in Remote Sensing in May, Israeli researchers identified a mechanism to predict earthquakes 48 hours ahead with 80% accuracy. The Ariel University and Center for Research & Development research team were able to examine potential precursors to several big earthquakes that happened in the last 20 years by examining changes in the Earth's ionosphere, the sliver of atmosphere that meets the vacuum of space.

The Military is always and foremost about weaponization........or as you say "military application"
Then HAARP is or was intended as a Weapon...that is clear
What we have to figure out is what type of weapon......they are trying to have us believe it has to do with communication.
Whilst conspiratorialist think it is Weather Modification as well

Yes, that's because earthquakes can generate electromagnetic waves.
If so then it is very likely that electromagnetic waves can cause earthquakes

One of the purposes of the satellite is to be able to detect them. I mean... wasn't that the whole plot to the movie Twister? They were trying to figure out how tornados worked and invent a new methodology for early detection. Just because we can detect weather patterns doesn't mean we can change the weather. It simply helps us plan ahead. And if you know an earthquake is going to hit a certain region you can plan and coordinate a response and evacuate people if necessary. It is the government's job to keep its citizen's safe so doesn't it make sense for the government to be involved in detection and not a private company? How would they make money on it?
True.
The more you understand how something works....the sooner you are able to manipulate or recreate.

"I do not consider myself a Conspiracy theorist though I get what they are saying on some issues..."

I don't consider you a conspiracy theorist. You just seem to be responding on their behalf because you agree with some things they say.
True.

When the Lamb (Jesus) opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beast of the earth (Revelation 6: 7-8).

There have been plagues worse than this. Why is this one viewed as different?

Never watched or played final fantasy....sounds interesting

What does it mean?
"What does it (awareness) mean?"

Awareness is the neurological signal impulse between a sensory organ (nerve) and the reception of that signal by the brain. How much different organisms can be aware depends on both their ability to sense and their mind to process it. So to some extent, we can see that plants have some "awareness". It just takes a different form.

But again, I'm saying (and we may be saying the same thing) that rather than the planet itself having this sensory-processing pipeline itself... all life on earth are "her" children, and the awareness of every flower, every bug, every lizard, elephant, etc., are all part of that "collective consciousness" of the planet. And there may be separate "networks" shared by different species (I'm fully getting into the weeds here)... each "network" is created by the ability to communicate on that level...wavelength...spectrum... and this is what separates us from them, I think. We're just on a different segment of the spectrum and therefore create our own network. It's just like 5G. Different protocols enable the use of different parts of the spectrum.

But do we consider our verbal communication as "energy" that is "radiating" from us? But what are we doing if not producing sound waves pushing through the air in that direction? A weak signal that cannot be "detected" outside the range of the person's ability to produce strong (and therefore) "louder" waves. And we're also able to convert that audible signal into a form that can be broadcast on the radio spectrum. Sorry, it's all fascinating to me.

And I think somewhere in here we can also get into the concept of resonance.

But this is also where I have to push back against the HAARP thing again, because energy isn't magic. Ironically, it is the closest thing to magic, but the point is that energy can be understood through the laws of physics and quantum physics. There may still be things we don't know but we do know that it takes energy to "broadcast". If I shoot a laser beam at the ground, what will happen? The ground directly in the way of the laser beam will start to burn as the energy is absorbed by the ground and turns to heat before that heat dissipates from the ground into the air. Right? Energy simply changes forms. The wider the beam, the more energy it would take to sustain that beam. Right? Now let's say the beam is in the radio spectrum. So you can't see it, it doesn't really make a sound, but you are shooting a wave. First of all... it's radiation. Outside of "beam forming", which requires multiple antennas, radio waves just radiate in all directions. Now... we also know that too much energy causes radiation. That's the danger of nuclear facilities. But where does nuclear power come from?

I need to start writing less so to make it short... the whole planet runs on energy but the planet has energy to spare. That's why we have lightning. On the other hand, we don't. We barely generate enough to survive because too much of our production comes from fossil fuels. Natural disasters can be caused by nature because nature has an abundance of energy (PE and KE). But to cause a natural disaster would COST a tremendous amount of energy. You can't just get a signal to a tectonic plate from a cell phone. It would take a tremendous amount of power and much more to cause it to vibrate rather than simply getting absorbed. That's why we can't simply blow up a hurricane with a nuke. A nuke is still just harnassed energy from the Earth. And yes, we can split atoms and destroy the earth with our bombs. But that same energy is not something we're currently able to control, direct, and use in other systems. I don't even think we have materials that can even withstand that much energy without melting. So this is why it makes far more sense that HAARP has a DETECTING ability but not a 2 way (send/receive) ability. Just like a telescope isn't naturally a projector.

A Virus is comparable to human to earth so is a Virus to human proportionally.....Viruses can bring down a human body - through sheer numbers.

We are a part of God....God is the whole of Existence and every thing in it.
God is Nature....NTR/Neteru....Nature is not just the outdoors but every thing that exist.
Within Existence or God are Forces that Humans can have a Beneficial Relationship with....through the utilization of Science or Spirituality.

I concur.

Yes

It cannot be

True....but that does not preclude a beneficial relationship with AI for humans.

my response here: https://destee.com/threads/viruses-and-ai.97621/

Gaia doesn't Judge...Gaia operates along lines of Natural Laws and Principles.
If you are in alignment or accordance with these Laws and Principles then you are Blessed....
If you behave contrary to these Laws and Principles then you are Accursed...
If However you Understand these Laws and Principles then there is the Potential for you to Manipulate them to your desires....Almost Godlike(Science and Spirituality)

my response here: https://destee.com/threads/almost-godlike-science-and-spirituality.97622/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back