Black People : Is the Swine Flu A Scare Tactic or Eugenics

I don't think it is either really...

So far there are 13 reported cases of this influenza in Canada, certainly not what I would call a pandemic (there are still more people starving tonight and dying from no access to clean drinking water, but we haven't panicked over that yet, so I say first things first.)

The virus can be transmitted from person to person, but primarily is contracted through contact with swine. Now, for some reason, I've always felt that one of the great truths revealed through biblical myth was the abstinence of swine. Pork is forbidden by all three of the patriarchal religions and yet we still have people eating the dirty beast.

According to Hebrew law of the Torah, the pig is not to be eaten because it does not chew it's cud and has split hooves. According to Rabbi Chabad (I have no idea who he is, but I liked his reply):

"When you look at a pig, you will sooner notice the "split hooves" than the fact that it does not ruminate. When it lies, the pig almost seems to "show off" it's kosher qualities, as it spreads its trotters out.

So, the pig has come to represent hypocrisy, someone who shows themselves to be righteous, but is not-so-kosher on the inside. In Judaism, there is nothing more morally detestable than a spiritual charlatan.

Hence, the widespread aversion to pork among even non-observant Jews. "
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/428

Now, for Christians and Islamics alike there is a prohibition on pork:
"Leviticus 11,7-8
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you (KJV.)
Deuteronomy 14,8
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass (KJV.)

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5.

[edit] Qur'an prohibits pig consumption

One example of verses from the Qur'an on pig consumption:

Qur'an 16:115.

He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Qur'an 2:173.

He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful."

http://en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Religious_restrictions_on_the_consumption_of_pork

Is the swine flu outbreak a spiritual manifestation of the hypocrisy our society hides? If disease within a single hueman body is indicative of being out of balance internally, than surely the "pandemics" that lace our soceity structure are also subject to the same laws.

According to health officials (paid off liars), swine is safe to eat if it's cooked properly. Cooking the meat to 160 degrees farenheit or 70 degrees celcius, kills the viruses within the meat.

Is it reasonable to the most common of senses that ingesting meat with dead viruses, and filled with toxins is going to poison the hueman body in some way? Why do some people always have to wait on scientific proof that something is bad before they change directions? And if Christians, Muslims and Jews alike actually followed their directions of faith, they would not breed the swine for consumption because they recognize it as a dirty beast.

This may sound prejudice, and I mean no offense, but it seems to me that the Asiatics like to eat just about anything that moves. It is possible that their systems are adapted to ingesting different foods, but I won't be following their dietary example. Again, we have to know what works.

Just my input on the subject.

um

it's NEITHER it's just a test run for the real bug that will be released
next year or so

there's money to be made, fear to be had, and people to poison

REMEMBER, THAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE EUROTRIX

Indeed. I could never understand why Christians pick and choose what they like out of the Bible. Preachers will jump on that Malachi 3 scripture while holding a pig ear sandwich. SMH.

It's gonna be hard to rely on healthy eating with all this foolishness going on with Monsanto and their bid to control all produce through genetic modifications. There is no where to hide anymore. I say it's time to leave.

Peace

So far there are 13 reported cases of this influenza in Canada, certainly not what I would call a pandemic (there are still more people starving tonight and dying from no access to clean drinking water, but we haven't panicked over that yet, so I say first things first.)

The virus can be transmitted from person to person, but primarily is contracted through contact with swine. Now, for some reason, I've always felt that one of the great truths revealed through biblical myth was the abstinence of swine. Pork is forbidden by all three of the patriarchal religions and yet we still have people eating the dirty beast.

According to Hebrew law of the Torah, the pig is not to be eaten because it does not chew it's cud and has split hooves. According to Rabbi Chabad (I have no idea who he is, but I liked his reply):

"When you look at a pig, you will sooner notice the "split hooves" than the fact that it does not ruminate. When it lies, the pig almost seems to "show off" it's kosher qualities, as it spreads its trotters out.

So, the pig has come to represent hypocrisy, someone who shows themselves to be righteous, but is not-so-kosher on the inside. In Judaism, there is nothing more morally detestable than a spiritual charlatan.

Hence, the widespread aversion to pork among even non-observant Jews. "
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/428

Now, for Christians and Islamics alike there is a prohibition on pork:
"Leviticus 11,7-8
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you (KJV.)
Deuteronomy 14,8
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass (KJV.)

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5.

[edit] Qur'an prohibits pig consumption

One example of verses from the Qur'an on pig consumption:

Qur'an 16:115.

He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Qur'an 2:173.

He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful."

http://en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Religious_restrictions_on_the_consumption_of_pork

Is the swine flu outbreak a spiritual manifestation of the hypocrisy our society hides? If disease within a single hueman body is indicative of being out of balance internally, than surely the "pandemics" that lace our soceity structure are also subject to the same laws.

According to health officials (paid off liars), swine is safe to eat if it's cooked properly. Cooking the meat to 160 degrees farenheit or 70 degrees celcius, kills the viruses within the meat.

Is it reasonable to the most common of senses that ingesting meat with dead viruses, and filled with toxins is going to poison the hueman body in some way? Why do some people always have to wait on scientific proof that something is bad before they change directions? And if Christians, Muslims and Jews alike actually followed their directions of faith, they would not breed the swine for consumption because they recognize it as a dirty beast.

This may sound prejudice, and I mean no offense, but it seems to me that the Asiatics like to eat just about anything that moves. It is possible that their systems are adapted to ingesting different foods, but I won't be following their dietary example. Again, we have to know what works.

Just my input on the subject.

Time to buy kosher or ....

Indeed. I could never understand why Christians pick and choose what they like out of the Bible. Preachers will jump on that Malachi 3 scripture while holding a pig ear sandwich. SMH.

It's gonna be hard to rely on healthy eating with all this foolishness going on with Monsanto and their bid to control all produce through genetic modifications. There is no where to hide anymore. I say it's time to leave.

Peace

possibly halaal meat, although I am far less acquainted with it myself. kosher foods and organically grown meat is the way to go, but due to price it means it probably won't be on your plate but once a week. Which is okay really since too much meat clogs the colon.

As I asked previous, where do we go?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back