Black People : Is the Swine Flu A Scare Tactic or Eugenics

My neighbor grew up on a farm and swears that pigs are cleaner animals than chickens!

I grew up on a farm.. and he's right when it comes to physical cleanliness - Pigs roll in the mud to keep off parasites/bugs and protect their skin from the sun.. and they are the only farm animal that deposits it's waste in a single area (and farthest from their food supply).. whereas the others just dump anywhere/everywhere.. walk and sleep and eat in it :lol:

Ironically - eating pork is not the cleanliest form of meat one can eat ;)

Ironically - eating pork is not the cleanliest form of meat one can eat ;)

hmm? I wonder if the lack of natural protection from the sun makes their meat unclean:D

I think we

give "them" too much belief. As brother Keita says, belief is one thing, knowing is another.

From what I've read, this is a variant on influenza, which we're all very accustom too. As heavily melanin rich people we need to conserve our attention and not feed the demons of our imaginations, which is often our suspicions and our fears. (Once we've confirmed the presence of danger though, I say blast them with everything we've got!)

Yes, there is a dark and gruesome past which we will never forget, but I know that we must temper our suspicions with our ability to reason so that the darkness does not feed off of our energy.

Since we contain so much raw creative power we can collectively be the "swing vote" in areas like pandemics, disasters, etc... Whether of not the system is aware of this, I don't know. But we need not let our minds get the best of us. This is a flu, a variation of it and we can take precautions by ensuring we:

- don't shake hands with others
- wash our hands after contact with anything in the public domain
- spray our doorknobs with either anti-bacterial or herbal anti-fluenza, bubonic plague concoctions
- limit our exposure to confined spaces
- if you must be on a train, or plane, etc... I would wear a face mask!
- avoid pay phones, and if you are going to a doctor's office, or emergency room, show up just on time (don't be lingering in the waiting room)
-keep abreast of developments.

Man, nobody's going to take us out! We've been here way too long, and we've gone through some of the worst trials known to mankind. We are here to stay, remember that and have a good day:hi:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back