Black People : Is the Swine Flu A Scare Tactic or Eugenics

A word about organically grown foods

possibly halaal meat, although I am far less acquainted with it myself. kosher foods and organically grown meat is the way to go, but due to price it means it probably won't be on your plate but once a week. Which is okay really since too much meat clogs the colon.

As I asked previous, where do we go?

I bought some organically grown oranges but to my chagrin they did not have seeds in them either. Orgaqnic just mens that the thing used to be alive. By that definition crude oil and even plastic which is made from crude oil is organic. With the way the FDA lets food companies play around with definitions I wouldn't trust the word organic to tell me anything about what I am eating.

yes

this newest strain has nothing to do with food...
it is an airborn pathogen that was "released"
into a 3rd world country right next to a rich country
that has the most pharmaceutical companies in the world....
don't believe the hype....

one love
khasm

:bingo:

this is a "test" run

i knew air and water were next i just think this quick

i keep wondering how can they take the "air", HOW?

and here you have it, and seeing little kids with face masks is right where

they want this thing. FEAR more people die from other **** 10 times over and NOTHING is said but let's say 400 people die from this world wide
when are they going to address what's killing a million people at clip?

Heart disease
Stroke
Lung cancer
Lower respiratory infections
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Colon and rectum cancers
Alzheimer's disease
Type 2 diabetes
Breast cancer
Stomach cancer

have we have awareness for these things, but where's the outcry like for swine flu? lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back