Black People : Is the Nguzo Saba just for Kwanzaa?

On this we agree...

Natinr said:
It is just that we from the 70s to the present have been impotent in regards to the technology of social regeneration to counter the iLLUMINATI'S SOCIAL ENGINEERING OF OUR YOUTH
My point is that if we can make these 7 principles the in thing in the hood instead of
skull and bones, jewelry, and Scarface jackets, we can get somewhere!
Something happened in Chicago were some of the street gangs, took on the image and mindset, proscribed in "The Spook Who Sat by the Door".
The danger of the NOI to the devil was that they had the capacity to convert a thousand Big Reds into Giants in our community.
The understanding of trends and fads is no small matter.
They can build or destroy, they can heal or be nihilistic!

Even though I can take some exception here, I won't. In my lifetime [1957 to present] I have lived through and witnesses how the use of technology has been definitely used for our advancement as a RACE [a term I only use infrequently].

But I do have a question for you in another thread.

Peace.

Harvest

My understanding is Kwanza is supposed to be a ritualistic or symbolic Harvest of those 7 principles and to what degree we have experienced success or failure in implementing them throughout the year. The "Harvest" is something like a "Million Family March" at the end of the year to gauge how our individual efforts look on a grander scale so that a, proverbial, SEED can be planted going into the new year; giving a sense of refinment or progression.

So...I say yes it should be used, more importantly, in the framework that it is presented which takes into consideration all areas of people activity concerning the african worldview. HTP

This could be the catalyst for our future

I don't think there is anyone in the Black comunity regardless of gender, age, religion, education level or income who does not see or wil not se te importance of these principles once prsented on a regular plain and simple day to day manner.
This is a powerful healing and uplifting force that transends time if we could pactice all of the 7 principles as ONE with ONE heart ONE aim, and an obvious fruitful destiny

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back