Black People : nguzo saba

No harm taken & no apology necessary.
I hope I responded to & properly addressed your concerns in a timely & respectful manner.
I celebrate Kwanza & I never said I didn't know "anything" about it. My only question asked of the OP & obligingly answered by the OP concerned one particular point being Ujamaa the 4th principle of the 7 principles of Nguzo Saba which addresses Cooperative Economics which is of great interest to me. As far as radio programs if you're addressing my own Micro Broadcast Station my listening audience is extremely limited geographically & just barely reaches the outer borders of my city much less another country, it's a niche audience of local Black activist who self finance that elects to walk the walk instead of talk the talk & I provide outreach for them free of charge. Now if you're addressing my amateur radio brothers (Which is regulated by the ITU & the FCC regulates me in this radio service too) across the pond & in the Caribbean basin they're not in communication with me to teach nor I them, our airtime is limited by the electrical demands put on our equipment & we cannot monopolize the few allotted frequencies that others in various countries share with us. We use what little time we have to communicate to share relevant issues that don't quite seem to follow the crooked path mainstream media portrays.

Without a doubt, very respectful, but as you already know, a little redundant and verbose, but very respectful nonetheless, I sincerely thank you for that effort:

"On your second question my initial reply is redundant,"

Maybe I'm missing something on what the OP (the Philly man) exchanged in response to your original question, which was not so specific as clarified however:

Could the OP expound on Ujamaa since I lack such critical knowledge of racial self sustenance? Thanks in advance.

Continuous Broadcast, Monday at 9:59 PM

When I click the link he offered:

... there was no critical knowledge on the page (below) about Ujamaa or Kwanzaa that I could see. If there is another link or glitch involved with the above, please share some of what you learned.

photo.jpg

Boyce Watkins

KWANZAA
Day #4: December 29
Nguzo Saba Kwanzaa Principle #4

Ujamaa (oo-JAH-mah)
Cooperative Economics

"To build our own businesses, control the economics of our own community and share in all its work and wealth."

The Fourth Principle is Ujamaa and is essentially a commitment to the practice of shared social wealth and the work necessary to achieve it. It grows out of the fundamental communal concept that social wealth belongs to the masses of people who created it and that no one should have such an unequal amount of wealth that it gives him/her the capacity to impose unequal, exploitative or oppressive relations on others (41). Sharing wealth is another form of communitarian exchange, i.e., sharing and cooperating in general. But it is essential because without the principle and practice of shared wealth, the social conditions for exploitation, oppression and inequality as well as deprivation and suffering are increased.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back