Black People : The Truth About Kwanzaa

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
!Watch Who You Follow!

Initially, Ron Everett aided in the killing of Black Panthers and later was convicted of torturing Black women in his basement (with tactics he learned from the CIA). He was a Counter Intelligence Operative. Now he is a convicted felon.

Many know him as Ron Karenga, the founder of Kwanzaa. And Eye don't celebrate Kwanzaa for this very reason.

When WE build solidarity and unity it must be founded upon truth and integrity, not lies and deceit.

?Correct?

History is my forte' so calling out Ron Karenga (ie who changed his name, BTW) is not easy. If WE are going to accept consciousness as a way of life moving forward into the year 2021 ---we must not fear going down the rabbit hole.

Most AmeriKKKan holidays are (Pagan/Ancient Kmt) and Kwanzaa is no exception.

The celebration of this manufactured holiday is purely up to you; just know what you are embracing.

Let us celebrate "the Spirit of Black Pride" all year round. And if Kwanzaa provides light, love, and happiness to you and your family in this modern (ie. racist) civilization then go for it, yet be enlightened about what you accept spiritually!

Ron Everett
Screenshot_20201227-142052.png

Ron Karenga
Screenshot_20201227-142029.png

malcoln X was a criminal before he converted. do you reject his works because of it ?
Yea but did he kill help panthers, torture so called black women and work for the CIA? I'm not saying reject it per se i'm just highlighting the essence of your question.

Let us celebrate "the Spirit of Black Pride" all year round.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back