Science and Technology : Is it possible that we got cause-and-effect all wrong?

Our ancestors understood that strangeness, NOT intuitively, but scientifically. Also, they understood a LOT, not a "bit." Every scientific discipline today (math, physics, astronomy, you name it) rests on their discoveries, inventions, and postulations. Don't fall for the old okey-dokey that Europeans invented all, or anything, scientific.

In addition to inventing black ink, ox drawn plows, a calendar made out of 365 days, paper, sails, organized labor, pyramids, and hieroglyphics, military technology in the chariot, maritime technology including ships and lighthouses, our ancient Egyptian ancestors invented:

Electricity
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...egyptians--mesopotamianshave-electricity.html

Time
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...egyptians--mesopotamianshave-electricity.html

Astronomy: In one of my (hard) science classes, the white professor "jokingly" said that our black Egyptian ancestors were the first to calculate the distance between earth and the moon and that modern science had proved them WRONG! They were off by something like .00000000000022 miles.

Like I said, more than a "bit" and little "intuition," HARD SCIENCE.

:) Thank you so much for that information. Of course in the ancient world, Egypt was one of the leaders in science. The Dogon, an Ancient tribe in Africa, knew more about the cosmos than the Europeans, centuries later. We could go on forever. But my point not about something Africans lacked. . .it is about something they added. In European Philosophy, unemotional logical thinking reigns king. But closes you off to information that comes from spiritual or highly emotional states. That is something ancient Africans never forgot.

That is the point you must take away from these conversations. To pretend that emotional and spiritual states hold no knowledge or answers only deceives us.

Sorry for the bolding, but I want make sure my points are clear. There no need to debate about the African contributions to this world. They are considerable.

:) Thank you so much for that information. Of course in the ancient world, Egypt was one of the leaders in science. The Dogon, an Ancient tribe in Africa, knew more about the cosmos than the Europeans, centuries later. We could go on forever. But my point not about something Africans lacked. . .it is about something they added.

Added to what? Added presumes Johnny-come-lately, "contributing" to something already in existence. :huh:

In European Philosophy, unemotional logical thinking reigns king. But closes you off to information that comes from spiritual or highly emotional states. That is something ancient Africans never forgot.

That is the point you must take away from these conversations. To pretend that emotional and spiritual states hold no knowledge or answers only deceives us.

I have no idea how the emotional and spiritual state of the originators morphed into the Phytagorem(?) Theorum, but I would say it came into play when deciding what to do with that knowledge. For ex., if our ancestors figured out nuclear fission and how to blow things up, they would/did use it to build for humanity rather than destroy it.

Sorry for the bolding, but I want make sure my points are clear. There no need to debate about the African contributions to this world. They are considerable.

It usually is when you're talking about the continent that rather than "contributed to world civilization," gave civilization to the world. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back