Black People : IS GAY THE NEW BLACK?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF GAY AND PEDOPHILES THAT ARENT catholic, RIGHT?

I thought for sure that I brought that point out especially when I posted this Catholic priest response where in part he said:

Pope candidate Cardinal Turkson: Pedophilia is a white thing

obviously he is saying that it is not a Catholic thing, but a White thing...of which I do agree. Did you miss this point in which I tried to present?

I thought for sure that I brought that point out especially when I posted this Catholic priest response where in part he said:

Pope candidate Cardinal Turkson: Pedophilia is a white thing

obviously he is saying that it is not a Catholic thing, but a White thing...of which I do agree. Did you miss this point in which I tried to present?

I guess it got lost in the bulk of your post

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF GAY AND PEDOPHILES THAT ARENT catholic, RIGHT?

The point is irrevelant Kemestry....the fact is that the Pope is the ONLY respected religious leader in the world that is respected by all governments....his church is looked up to as the "true church" and even though they may be pedophiles and perverts in other churches the RC us the only one with this large number and the one that threatens victims with excommunication if they go to the police. by doing this they PERPETUATE EVIL. The RC has led the world in this vicious crime.. No one is saying that it does not occur in other groups, but you and I know that this situation is endemic within the CC.

The point is irrevelant Kemestry....the fact is that the Pope is the ONLY respected religious leader in the world that is respected by all governments....his church is looked up to as the "true church" and even though they may be pedophiles and perverts in other churches the RC us the only one with this large number and the one that threatens victims with excommunication if they go to the police. by doing this they PERPETUATE EVIL. The RC has led the world in this vicious crime.. No one is saying that it does not occur in other groups, but you and I know that this situation is endemic within the CC.

There are millions of other Christians that would disagree with you

The majority of priests aren't pedophules

AND THIS IS OFF TOPIC

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back