Black People : IS GAY THE NEW BLACK?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    Today, if you so much as cast dispersions on being gay, you could lose your job, be humiliated, etc. Is being gay the new black/jewish?

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    To answer your question, 'is gay the new black'? NO.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

Elaborate please

4. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    NO... ''Race'' and ''Homosexual'' are quite not the same to me... i think the only thing that can compare the two is the histories and long term battles for equality.

if the gays are losing their jobs or being denied from going to place they desire because of their sexual preference then bigotry is still alive but it is not the new black...

5. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Gay is not the 'new black'.

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I don't have a problem with gay folks or their movement. B.U.T..... It is not the same as being Black.

They need to stop being lazy and lay their own groundwork .....

7. BlackSunlight

BlackSunlight Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    [I was gonna start a topic on this but since I see this already was kicked-off today... WTH, I'll just drop what I got to say here]

Even though it's been posted on YOUTUBE for almost two years, a couple of months ago I happen across this really good video on the subject of how, like the feminist-movement did, those in the [so-called] gay-movement is using the civil-rights movement of the '60s and early '70s as a vehicle to push their agenda. I highly recommend checking out the video if you haven't already. It's called, "INSIDE THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA".

One of the things that the documentary specifically go into is how many in the [so-called] gay-movement is seriously down with pedophilia and is openly trying to get that accepted, legally and otherwise, throughout society. This leads into another video I stumbled upon a short while back called, “PREDATORS IN OUR MIDST”

You know, thinking about this makes me recall a movie I saw called, "DOUBT". It’s primarily about suspicions being aroused regarding the possibility of a priest who's the head of a Catholic-school being a pedophile. In the movie there's a scene where the head-nun told a Black-mother that the priest in question may be, or have been, making advances on her son and mother's reply was [paraphrasing], "so let him have him... it's only for a little while anyway then he will graduate and move on... growing-up in the neighborhood where we comes from, he'll never get a chance anywhere else at the opportunity that school can give him".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] (the cast)

Recalling that scene and the astonishment I felt at the time of how despicably-low that mother charter was (and please spare me with, “she meant well”, it’s one of those times when you fully come to the realization of that old saying, “the road to h*ll is paved with good intentions”) I recognized that was more than likely was another sly attempt by Hollywood to promote the acceptance of homosexuality and pedophilia.

Furthermore, I’d like to add these audio segments from Joyce Riley’s Power Hour Radio Show…

Monday 3/25/13, Robert Merritt and Jim Rothstein together

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/mar13/PowerHour/0325132.mp3

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/mar13/PowerHour/0325133.mp3 (the conclusion is only the first 5mins. in this segment)

and Monday 4/1/13, Jim Rothstein

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/apr13/PowerHour/0401132.mp3

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/apr13/PowerHour/0401133.mp3

and Tuesday 4/1/14, Robert Merritt

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/apr13/PowerHour/0402132.mp3

http://archives2013.gcnlive.com/Archives2013/apr13/PowerHour/0402133.mp3

these interviews go into the use of homosexuality and pedophilia by those in high position, particularly the government, and how children are pulled into the lifestyle and turned-out. Please listen when you get the chance.

Also, I'd like to drop these two other video-clips in closing.

Here a Sister who has a lot of valid things to say on the subject-matter.

I'd also like to ask about a couple of things that I never hear ever raised regarding this topic. Do anyone of you ever consider the plight of those wrongfully excused of being a homo or lezbo who really are not ('cause face the facts, it does happen, let's be for real) and what about those was into that then completely stepped-off from it?

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    :bs:i have been around gay people for most of my life, including when i was a child, and i have never ONCE seen anyone who was interested in pedophilia….

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

Being gay is not the new black, but, it is the not so new hidden agenda to confuse and divide us on the real issues at hand.

They told u ut was coming over a decade ago on shows like americas next top model and I know females who loved 'ms. Jade'.

This all ties into catholosism and the power of the catholic church. Do u know that most gays worldwidebare devout catholics?

10. teachthechildren

teachthechildren Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +41
    I HOPE NOT!