Black Relationships : INPUT NEEDED - ONLY SEROUS REPLIES PLEASE!!

So all the time that was spent with him, feeling shared, etc. was just a sham!!!!!Once again...I would not have shown my hand.....if he had not folded.

You need a rabbit....Just sayin'...

But you really shouldn't stress that this guy didn't sleep with you...SO WHAT? Move on...And actually it is your choice that you didn't sleep with anyone for 10 years...You're the one who decided that certain men weren't good enough for you to lay down with...I'm not saying that that is a bad thing, but it is ultimately YOUR choice...so therefore it was BY choice.

Maybe he was doing it outta respect, or maybe he didn't feel you were worthy enough to sleep with him, maybe you didn't turn him on....Who knows....

Stalk him ... that's what i do.

I'd follow him, and when he goes to the local grocery store in the midnight hour, i'd wait in the shadows for him to come out ... and as he's loading his groceries in his vehicle ... i hit him over the head with a 40 oz ... hard enough to knock him unconscious ... drag him to my car, put him in the trunk, take him home to the basement, shackle him securely ... and we continue to have the great communication we always have ... though it's somewhat muffled from the rag stuffed in his mouth (to keep his screams silenced some).

I've made some men get with me, if they weren't willing to do it voluntarily, to my satisfaction.

Good Luck!

:heart:

Destee

I'm scared of you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back