Black Poetry : I'm Hurt.. but I still love you

Hodee, Hodee, hodee...
I could say: "Nice piece" ...and keep it moving, but I kinda can't do it just like that.
Well, the love you share with , or better words "for' another reads more like a "Remote" kinda love to me...smh
Why would her mind ever be made up when she have the best of both worlds? ...the only way to gain and earn her love is to take 5 steps back! Yes, love hurts when it's not given in an equal manner, but from what I read, it's like you pay the bills...while he get the thrills!!
Do think about it.

queentswana said:
Hodee, Hodee, hodee...
I could say: "Nice piece" ...and keep it moving, but I kinda can't do it just like that.
Well, the love you share with , or better words "for' another reads more like a "Remote" kinda love to me...smh
Why would her mind ever be made up when she have the best of both worlds? ...the only way to gain and earn her love is to take 5 steps back! Yes, love hurts when it's not given in an equal manner, but from what I read, it's like you pay the bills...while he get the thrills!!
Do think about it.

Great reply Queentswana
Yes it could be considered a remote love. Something possibly out of reach, a love that will never be attained. Or that may never materialize. So much not said. So much not shared.

Eyes wide open. Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back