Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Gripe about pay
No doubt hype today
Drink extreme snapples
It hurt my belly like green apples
See a chick with pie crust
That’s quick to kick up a fuss
She has a dizzy flirt
And that’s busywork
“LOOK BOO your luck in affairs misled
Shook over you lets go upstairs to bed
Her lips are red cake
He has a headache
Because he wanna kiss them
This is drastic like a laundry basket
Toss in the panties
Got dirty clothes
And wordy flows
Get flirty with those
Got all type of stats
With something like that
So boo need a smooth kiss
To approve of this
You could lube the brisk
Words with your tongue
“NAW PLAYER he’s sprung
And want some jest hung
On phonics and that’s ironic
Right now her dress is down
So he can’t mess around
Not here to impress a clown
So love really matters
Going to the club shatters
Our hope and seem to scatter
Rumors, so even though her butt is soft
It's best for her to jest strut off
He’s from the hood and tue
And could really do
Less damage
To her breasts and sandwich
And manage to fall in love
So this girl is all of the above
But can’t call him a scrub
Have plans no hassles
And like sandcastles
At the beach they wet
What she hears she’s learning
because her ears are burning
For bed knowledge
Which has led her to college
Stunt and strut at the bar
boys only hunt where the ducks are
Some girls give it up in the car
But right now stuck not far
Home, this is Black Hip Hop
And you a Philipine chick at the tip top
Should let me take you home and rip shop
“NAW PLAYER she got PHILLIPINE eyes
And cream pies and boys dream to dive
Right between her thighs and talk jive
And arrive at no conclusion no high five
For that, her panties damp no doubt
And boys try campout
Sneak up as Cub Scouts
Able to tie a knot
And get pie hot
Oh she try stop
That, he jest kissed her lips
In the store now try for her breasts nips
Came with a bold nice rhyme
This could take a whole lifetime
She has a hot body
Which is a stock or commodity
She goes to the party yell lottie dottie
Hot and sweet
And like a swap meet
Make auto enthusiast heart stop beat
When she in that drop top
Her lace bizarre
And like a race car
It’s refueled
Used as a tool
Talked to the teacher learning the rule
On the morning before school
Boy carry her books she flirt
And use fancy footwork
To get to class
But he became a threat fast
When he ask for some
His task had begun
To change from fun
A thirst and aggression
Remember the first impression
Is a lasting one

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Is a lasting one love words
Are sweet amination
Have a sneak suspicion
Boys have a keen sense of smell
Hunt girls at dusk convinced oh well
In a sweaty affair
And want a teddy bear
In high school a chick with pride
Now a boy walks up has a slick ride
But gonna have to pick a side
Secure a lot
Pure and hot
But you’re not
Gonna hit this
Even after a legit kiss
Plus the teacher is here
That alone should feature fear
Got a customer base
They all hustlers for lace
Duck busters without a trace
She at the desk chewing bubblegum
And doing some troublesome
Stuff boys throwing kisses at
Her lips gone Stir crazy like that
Richard Pryor my panties be Busting
loose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : Facebook to pay users to quit the app as part of election study Black People Politics 0
C Black People : Pay No Attention To Those Negroes Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Princeton seminary will pay $27M in slavery reparations Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Judge orders neo-Nazi website to pay black university graduate nearly £600,000 for racist ‘troll storm’ Black People Doing Positive Things 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is is right to pay taxes to a corrupt government? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt Black People Doing Positive Things 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Taxes people pay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JENNIFER HUDSON HAS TO PAY HOUSING SUPPORT TO EX Black Entertainment 2
Perfection Black People Politics : Pay attention to this story yall: Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou "kidnapped" Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Jury: Jehovah's Witnesses must pay $35M to abuse survivor Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : JPMorgan Will Pay $24 Million to End Lawsuit From Black Advisers Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : See jive that be alive like living tissue giving the issue a pay attention look not tof mention hook Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black women’s ‘equal pay day’ reminds us how persistent the wage gap is Black People Politics 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : When U Love Rome U pay them Taxes: Why Paul was a “Little” Herodian and operative for pagan Rome? AACOOLDRE 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : When they were warned no one listened now what is the price America will pay? Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Fake news: Popular post claims Obama-led U.N. to make U.S. pay African-Americans reparations Black People Politics 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Donald Trump To Pay $25 Million In Compensation For His Fraudulent Trump University Scam Black People Politics 4
Liberty Law Forum : Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon is ordered to pay $36million in damages for the wrongfu Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Greatest I am Black Education / Schools : Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students. Black Education / Schools 2
Liberty Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates? Black Relationships 224
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : First Ever Book to Reveal 1,000+ Current Job Openings For African Americans That Pay $65K - $100K Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : African Americans pay more for car insurance Black Money Business Jobs 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : ROBIN THICKE & FARRELL MUST PAY GAYE'S FAMILY Black Entertainment 18
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : NC to pay victims of forced sterilization Black People Politics 0
Destee Jails / Prisons : Pay to Stay Jails and Prisons Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama to Bypass Congress and Give Workers Better Pay Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : BABY SOULJA FT MISS BARBIE (PAY ATTENTION) Black Entertainment 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Jamaicans lead Caribbean calls for Britain to pay slavery reparations Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama signs order for federal worker pay raises in 2014 Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : SPERM DONOR MAY PAY CHILD SUPPORT! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 83
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : White House Under Pressure to Pay Its Interns Black People Politics 9
A Black People : Wet Seal to pay $7.5 million to settle race discrimination suit Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Somebody Must pay for Travon Martin AACOOLDRE 21
Alarm Clock Black People : Flase Accuser of Brian Banks; Court Odered to Pay Him 26 Million for Damages/Hardship Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : FALSE ACCUSER MUST PAY ATHELETE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
Alarm Clock Black People : Families Unable to pay High HMO copays Black People Open Forum 23
Alarm Clock South Africa : South African Mineworkers Union Demands 60 Percent Pay Increase South Africa 0
Asomfwaa Black People : Someone says they will pay you to take a Cold Shower Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A SURE SIGN THAT THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER:The Lookout Scranton mayor slashes pay for all city worke Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Pharma Giant GSK to Pay $3B in Largest Ever Healthcare Fraud Case Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Halle Berry Must Pay $20k in Support!!!! Black Entertainment 57
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Book: Obama Team Tried to Pay Rev. Wright $150K to Keep Quiet Until After 2008 Election Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Police Info...Pay Attention Please !!! Black People Open Forum 5
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Pay As You Go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : White House Helps Pay For Nypd Muslim Surveillance Black People Politics 0
Asomfwaa Black Poetry : Poetry: Pay For What You Need Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Writeous1 Black People Politics : Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS Black People Politics 12
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : NBA say pay MJ u been fined Black Sports 2
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Adrian Peterson big pay day from the Vikings Black Sports 0