Black Spirituality Religion : I'M CONFUSED.....

oceolo said:
Then that means you are truly lost my brother. Pray to God and ask him to help you understand the bible then you will find your way through all the confusion that the devil uses to try to discombobulate us.

Isn't if funny how Christians are the first one's to bring up how cleavor and deceptive the DEVIL is!!!!!!!!!!! Yet they say that, how did you put it OCEOLO "that NO ONE KNOWS GOD, we just know that he loves us" (funny here that you did not use the word "believe".......Now how could you know the Devil so well and not know your own GOD, other than the HE (you don't even respect the femenine aspect of creation) loves us....???????????

- the way you (christians) speak of both makes them sound one in the same....

makes wonder just how well they know Satan and why they stick so closely to every word written in RED in the so-called bible.......

- but I will take your advice, as a matter of fact I have the bible in my hands right now and I think I'll take a look and see what it says about judging others.......as this has become all you seem to be able to do consistantly!!!

- I'll let ya know what I find!!!!

info-moetry said:
Isn't if funny how Christians are the first one's to bring up how cleavor and deceptive the DEVIL is!!!!!!!!!!! Yet they say that, how did you put it OCEOLO "that NO ONE KNOWS GOD, we just know that he loves us" (funny here that you did not use the word "believe".......Now how could you know the Devil so well and not know your own GOD, other than the HE (you don't even respect the femenine aspect of creation) loves us....???????????

- the way you (christians) speak of both makes them sound one in the same....

makes wonder just how well they know Satan and why they stick so closely to every word written in RED in the so-called bible.......

- but I will take your advice, as a matter of fact I have the bible in my hands right now and I think I'll take a look and see what it says about judging others.......as this has become all you seem to be able to do consistantly!!!

- I'll let ya know what I find!!!!

What I said was we dont know everything about God because he is to awesome to be fully understood by humanity but we do know enough to know that he loves us and what he wants from us . God has also told us about the devil so we can keep from being deceived by him.

I am not judging anyone but if someone is doing wrong you should always try to correct them and how I know right from wrong is because it is shown to us in the bible

oceolo said:
What I said was we dont know everything about God because he is to awesome to be fully understood by humanity but we do know enough to know that he loves us and what he wants from us . God has also told us about the devil so we can keep from being deceived by him.

I am not judging anyone but if someone is doing wrong you should always try to correct them and how I know right from wrong is because it is shown to us in the bible

- must I quote your exact words which you have seemed to have forgotten....

OCEOLO said: "God is God and he is one but he reveals himself as father ,son and holy spirit but he is still just one god . This is hard to understand fully because of our limited humanistic knowledge God cant be adequately defined in our terms but the important thing is God is all good and all powerful and he loves us all."

so again if God can't be adequately defined by a Christian, then why is it so easy for Christians to call others the DEVIL or say they are being controlled by Devils, or unclean spirits????????? This, without a doubt is saying that YOU (christians) know the Devil better than your own God.........

Keep in mind that Christianity is still Anti-Christ spelled backwards as the y & I in the english language are interchangeable./

info-moetry said:
- must I quote your exact words which you have seemed to have forgotten....

OCEOLO said: "God is God and he is one but he reveals himself as father ,son and holy spirit but he is still just one god . This is hard to understand fully because of our limited humanistic knowledge God cant be adequately defined in our terms but the important thing is God is all good and all powerful and he loves us all."

so again if God can't be adequately defined by a Christian, then why is it so easy for Christians to call others the DEVIL or say they are being controlled by Devils, or unclean spirits?????????

Keep in mind that Christianity is still Anti-Christ spelled backwards as the y & I in the english language are interchangeable./

The bible tells us about the devil and the ways in which he trys to lead us astray so a christian can usually tell when the devil is at work.

Why do you have this strange fixation with words and what they spell when viewed backwards . These things are just coincidences nothing more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back