Black People : IGNORE feature - WHY DON'T YOU USE IT!

Sister medusanegrita, you have a right to feel anyway you wish about anything you want, and don't ever apologize for it/them. Most of the members here understand that and won't take issue with you for it. Some may even offer you their opinions on it, but in a respectful and thoughtful way. There are some who may even put some emotion in their thoughts about it.
All in all, like any family, we are not perfect. We have ones who we get along with, and some we can't stand to be around but who we simply tolerate. We sometimes bicker, argue and outright fight. But through it all, and no matter what, the family remains intact. No matter how much the ones who wish us ill will try to break us down, we still remain upright & strong. And those who bring negativity in us are just dust, and we treat them that way. they come, they go. But the family remains.
Let those who try to bring chaos and disharmony into your world be met with silence. Don't give them anything but void. Let 'em have their way Sister, and move on. How's that saying go; "What they eat don't make you s***" (sorry for that, but I didn't know any other way to sat it).

And being a sagittarius on top on it... candid and untact is what I'm reading and I find that to be true about me.... well a lotta times it helps to just be observant and not talk. Be aloof. Cause when I open my mouth I'm bound to piss somebody off and it's not always intended. I got kicked out the License Practical Nursing program for pissing off the teacher and I'm currently fighting my way back into that.
lol - me too!!

can't be helped, tho: The Archer; arrows only fly in a straight line. Jupiter, god of Wisdom; ain't generally bringing no mess, and can't much stand for no mess to be flying around: gots ta speak on it - with the Straightness!!

<shrug> the heat might be a bit easier in the other room so "pardon" my kitchen! <shrug> or not; it don't matter to me.

yeah, too often i just stay away cause folks don't seem to want to hear it. on the other hand, after they whine and moan about what i said and how i said it - THEY COME BACK AND, LITERALLY, ASK FOR MORE!! especially those that whined the hardest. lol

<whew!> it's a heck of a job being a Sag - but somebody has to do it!! took me a long time to learn that i just gotta let them go ahead and be who/what they are, regardless of how annoying it can be ...

we'uns got ourselves a bit of a complex sometimes.

ahhh, but it's fun to be a Sag!! :toast:

Why PRESS something to IGNORE IGNORANCE, i just don't engage ignorant people nor their trollish messages and threads, i either show them the mirror, if they don't look, allow them to wallow in pathetic foolishness.....such as your fascination and advocation for mixing that you spread all over this wonderful forum, and the white troll that started a thread about "blackness being defunct".....see some of you are just to blind, but its cool you still a sister, which is why i keep you as a friend, because you're not the enemy, just being used by them, we'll get you turned around!

:whip:

OUCH!:flamet:

Most of all if it's best for you to use this tool then do so
surely it will curb problems and confussion and bring anger.

What works for some may not work for you ,and what you see best for you others
may thing it's not good ..,.,.Sister do you and worry not who do or don't do the
ignore thing.

much luv sis.

Chinelo

I suspect you to be a troll...........

why?

because I made a thread detailing the new impending strategy of Caucasians in trying to destroy the concept of blackness?

genius observation....
I can't speak for him and won't..... but I think he is saying this because some white people come here (or elsewhere) with the agenda to undermine and play down blackness, as this initially seemed like the case with your initial posting with this 'scientific' article or information you have posted.

By playing down, trivializing, and diluting black or African blood (in words, deeds, or through science and observation) they can trivialize us, and say that we are not important, our contributions are non-existent or minuscule, and it only through diluted blood (being mixed with Europeans) that we can prosper, be attractive, or contribute anything of worth to society. It's another ploy to elevate the European over the African, saying that 'pure Africans' are nothing without the European - which is what the study you are referring to in your first posts suggest.

Calling you a troll so early may be a preemptive strike to call you out, warn others, and eventually get rid of you. I haven't decided if you are a troll or not and I don't care. Time will tell. I just take the initial post at face value and answer as I see fit to do so.

You know Chinelo, I gave you the benefit of the doubt here, and yet you still accuse me of……
engage ignorant people nor their trollish messages and threads.....such as your fascination and advocation for mixing that you spread all over this wonderful forum, and the white troll that started a thread about "blackness being defunct

As I said, you disappointment me, and not only do you disappoint, you LIE.

First, I started 1 (count ‘em, one) thread about IR’s, and it was NOT about ‘advocating IR’s or mixing all over this wonderful forum.’ It was questioning black people’s embrace and acceptance of some black people in IR’s while they blatantly and outright reject ALL IR’s saying they are a detriment to the black community, the black race, and undermine the struggle of black people.

If you are against all IR's, then you can't justify to me why you accept some over others, I dont care who they are or what they did.

Now that thread had some folks lookin all askew when they couldn't adequately explain why they loved some Lena Horne or Thurgood Marshall while rejecting plain ordinary folks in IR’s. I ask them to what kinda standard or measure are those in IR’s being held too that they can make this distinction and of all the folks who chimed in… only about 1 or 2 manage a somewhat answer.

I guess some people really can’t handle when a mirror is held up to themselves. They can call out other people on their supposed hypocrisy while not being mindful of their own. Take a good look in your own mirror.

2ndly, I don’t understand why you EXAGGERATE on the subject of IR's or my position by stating I am ‘advocating IR mixing all around the board.’ I participated in 2 (count ‘em TWO) threads about IR’s and I did not ‘advocate IR’s or mixing all over this wonderful forum’ as you claim. In one thread I blasted the hypocrisy of black mens' tendency to advocate IR’s as a form of fighting of the system while maintaining the status quo for black females… ‘cause I’m a friggin feminist who despises double standards remember? And I had to defend feminism in that too. A snippet
Black men really got no right to be angry at sisters dating white men. You all were the ones who went on some erroneous logic that dating, sexing, and mating with white women would get back at and anger white men.

You got the white women to freak you every way including side ways on the chandelier, angering an already insecure pink-penis because of his inability to be massively DARK and HUNG.

But to black women.... you screwed them one of a couple of ways.

First you told them (and blamed them) that the crux of the black family rested on their backs, and sleeping with the slave master's descendants eroded the black family. You told black women that the white man was using them - screwing them and leaving them because a white man would never 'lower himself' by marrying a black woman;

And black women, believing in this stuff told to them by black men about carrying the black family on their backs, that the white men used them for sex and wouldn't 'legitimize' them through marriage, and that they were de-emphasizing the struggle by sleeping with white men ..... watch not-so-silently while black men dated, married, and procreated with the same white women who lied on them in the past and them got beat, lynched, and castrated by white men. Black women were the ones who cried and agonized over their lost husbands, sons, and fathers that lost their balls, their dignity, and their lives to white men over white women's lies.

Not.... white.... women.

They shedded narry a tear, if any.

And then there were white women - seething and snarking into the black women's faces, hoping to anger them... 'HEY, I GOT ONE OF YOUR MEN! HE DIDN'T WANT YOU! HE LIKES WHITE MEAT! HE THINKS I'M BETTA THAN YOU! YOU AIN'T NUTHIN! YOU COULDN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN MAN! YOU COULDN'T MAKE HIM HAPPY! YOU'RE A LOUD MOUTH ANGRY B... AND I'M SO MUCH MORE, SO MUCH BETTA THAN YOU!'

but the brothas never really said anything about white women saying all that crap about black women. They didn't protect our honor and dignity against that profane blasphemy. Seems like you forgot to tell the white women you were sleeping with 'hey shuga, I'm sexin you to make the white man angry. I'm not really that into you, I'm into sistas.' Nah, seems to me like yall got STRUNG OUT on white women and forgot you were suppose to be on a mission of fighting racism through sex and miscegenation.
NO ONE has bothered with a rebuttal on that btw. Not even you for all the crap you talkin.

In the 2nd thread I participated in, it was Tay-Tay and CreativeGrl who did the advocating for race mixing and IR’s, not me; and they voiced that sentiment in a thread that was previously there before I ever became a member of this forum. Yet you (and a couple of others) saw fit to obviously read that thread, call me out here and on that thread, but you called out neither of the two women who actually did what you claim I did. Now why is that?

All these threads about IR's I neither started nor participate in, and there are NUMEROUS of them before I even got here. Did you forget about them? Check here and you will find at least 48 of them that my name is NOT attached too in any way, shape, fashion, or form.

Why would a black militant such as yourself constantly seek to call me out for my IR-inclination (not advocation) above and beyond all others and just LIE? Either you have some sorta vendetta against me or….. you were interested in me like that and you don't like the thought that i may be IR inclined.…..

hey I got no problem with the latter….. HOLLA! :em3700: :toast:

But I don’t work on the stupid undercover level, come correct, make it direct, don’t play games. Don’t insinuate or exaggerate my position on anything because believe me you… I can make it clear for you… maybe a little too clear.

3rd…. Why do you refer to Achillies007 as a troll for the ‘Blackness is now Defunct’ thread and say that I am aligning myself with him? Again, it’s mighty dang funny you seek to call me out on that when several others agreed with him on counter points and he also agreed on counter points. To what point, standard, or measure do you seek to debase his character and mine? You ain’t said nothing explaining nothing but just make an attack on somebody without a basis. I suggest you don’t do that with me if you can’t back it up. I don't know what kinda friends you got, how you got them, or how you keep them doing stuff like you are doing to me... but those are not the type of friends I strive to get or maintain.

Lastly, why aren’t you being reprimanded for calling someone a ‘white troll?’ Not only are you not being warned or reprimanded, you are being THANKED!
What the hell…..
I guess some folks are blinded by complements.
Subversive compliments at that.

Some of yall on this board got some serious dang issues nobody is putting their hands on, but I suggest you whatever you do, don’t come to me with that mess. I got enough issues, I don't need yours. If I did you wrong, come on me on the level and I'll come at you on the level and we can work it out. If not... then read my previous comments :car:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back