Black People Politics : If America is so Bad - Why do so many want to get in - with few leaving?

My hopes were pretty up for that debt bouncing. :)

Back to reality--anyway, but that's what's tying me down. Government has me and my folks in debt. :-|

If you absolutely have no other way, then do Chapter 13 or Chapter 7.
I don't recommend this because, you'll lose 10 years or so with regard to your time handling credit.
I'd rather help someone figure out how to service the debt as well as improve their credit profile at the same time.

I do have friends who dabble in eliminating their debt through various legal means, but it take some time and study to do that. I have access to their knowledge as well as expertise as well.
More than a few have eliminated sizable amounts of their debts through various ways. Defeated debt collectors and so on.

It is easier, in my opinion, to administer your affairs competently avoiding controversy than allowing things to progress into disagreement culminating into a court appearance.

ABSiblings said:
The purpose however becomes what is the ultimate aspiration. Having things in order isn't a reputable end-goal, IMO. Community is the end-all, be-all. Because at the end of the day, we want good families, and the easiest way thereon is good community.

For instance, I have to find a woman, then find a school for the children, then find a nearby working station, then find some friends and so forth--amongst a people with little community.

I don't doubt that there are opportunities to not be economically poor. But that's just about the only decent thing that can be said of America.

To form a community, all it takes are people of like mind.
There are opportunities to not be poor, but a person has to change their thinking with regard to what is wealth as well as how they manage what they possess.

Management and administration is key.

If you absolutely have no other way, then do Chapter 13 or Chapter 7.
I don't recommend this because, you'll lose 10 years or so with regard to your time handling credit.
I'd rather help someone figure out how to service the debt as well as improve their credit profile at the same time.

I do have friends who dabble in eliminating their debt through various legal means, but it take some time and study to do that. I have access to their knowledge as well as expertise as well.
More than a few have eliminated sizable amounts of their debts through various ways. Defeated debt collectors and so on.

It is easier, in my opinion, to administer your affairs competently avoiding controversy than allowing things to progress into disagreement culminating into a court appearance.

To form a community, all it takes are people of like mind.
There are opportunities to not be poor, but a person has to change their thinking with regard to what is wealth as well as how they manage what they possess.

Management and administration is key.

I'm making a mental note to ask again about this "Bankruptcy" bit.

But thank you for the information.

HTP

I'm making a mental note to ask again about this "Bankruptcy" bit.

But thank you for the information.

HTP

School loan debt can be discharged through bankruptcy, but only in extreme circumstances. Courts do this VERY sparingly.

I could start a thread on credit, debit, debt, bankruptcy, and other sundries in connection with it all.

Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Consumer Credit Protection Act, etc.

Administrative procedures, how to handle debt collectors, how to keep records, court procedures, etc.

We could throw in there how to clean up one's credit report, how to obtain the report for free, etc.

If you are going to get down with it like this, you might as well become serious and study Contract and Commercial Law ... at least the basics.

The 50,000 foot view of all of this is property, obligations, and interests.

School loan debt can be discharged through bankruptcy, but only in extreme circumstances. Courts do this VERY sparingly.

I could start a thread on credit, debit, debt, bankruptcy, and other sundries in connection with it all.

Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Consumer Credit Protection Act, etc.

Administrative procedures, how to handle debt collectors, how to keep records, court procedures, etc.

We could throw in there how to clean up one's credit report, how to obtain the report for free, etc.

If you are going to get down with it like this, you might as well become serious and study Contract and Commercial Law ... at least the basics.

The 50,000 foot view of all of this property, obligations, and interests.

Yikes!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back