Black People Politics : Is North Korea as Bad as the Media Wants Us to Believe - or is America More Treacherous?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,690
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering if North Korea is as bad as the media wants us to believe.

I posted a thread recently on their censorship, but we all know the media we get is censored too.

I think America's Media Machine is probably a bit more sophisticated, with the ability to make us think we're getting all the information, when we're really only getting what they want us to have ... just like in North Korea.

What evidence is there that North Korea is so much worse than America ... anyone have any?

There seems to be an all out assault on this country's character and integrity, via our media, and i'm wondering why. Got any ideas?

Thanks n advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. Xeon

Xeon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +20
    "I'm wondering if North Korea is as bad as the media wants us to believe."

Yeah, believe it. It's true. You may have issues with this country and it's policies but the North Koreans are that bad. Don't let your bitterness and loathing of the US blind you to reality and fact.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    There's a thread here discussing korea and media/propoganda.

https://destee.com/threads/north-korean-documentary-film-about-western-propaganda.83687/

I suspect that in one aspect, north korea have a valueable resource called tungsten: a metal with a wide range of uses, are wear-resistant materials used by the metalworking, mining, petroleum and construction industries. Tungsten is widely used in light bulb and vacuum tube filaments, as well as electrodes, because it can be drawn into very thin wire with a high melting point.

Its high melting point makes tungsten suitable for ...aerospace and high temperature uses... which include electrical, heating, and welding applications. Ideal for making heavy metal alloys that are used in armament, heat sinks, and high density applications, such as weights, counterweights, ballast keels for yachts and tail ballast for commercial aircraft. They have the world’s second-largest magnesite reserves, and 6th largest in tungsten deposits Sizeable deposits of coal, iron ore, gold, zinc, copper, limestone, molybdenum, and graphite.

With those resources, it may shine some light on why the u.s. has made such a boogyman of north korea.

• List
  4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

N. Korea vows to nuke US over sanctions
    Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by legit-writer, Mar 7, 2013

https://destee.com/threads/n-korea-vows-to-nuke-us-over-sanctions.75125/#post-786069

• List
  5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748