Black People : I WANT TO APOLOGIZE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
isaiah

Isaiah said:
Brother Khonsu, I hear you going on and on about brother Keita, but I have not SEEN contribution the first from you - knowledge or otherwise... Where in hell is this FREE KNOWLEDGE we all can use to sustain ourselves that YOU are bringing, bruh??? Stop you foolishness, man! Stop all of this damned fool ranting and raving you are doing, sir! NOW! ASAP!:getout:

Peace!
Isaiah

I though the sister said no more name calling or curseing Hummmm . I guess because your pemium member your allow to get away with it . I Guess Pemium member are allow to say what they wish and get away with it . Thankyou for showing your hand . If your to Lazy to seek out knowldge forself , I can see why you believe anything some one tell you . When some one tell you it not raining and it is raining and you don't need a hat . then don't wear any ok .. Your type a person who need to be told what to say when to say it and how to say it ... Meaning you have no mind of your own ..

kemetkind said:
If this thread turns into that, we ought to all be ashamed of ourselves. Each and every last one of us who let it go there.

Any that cannot feel Destee's passion and love for us, cannot connect with her extraordinary spirit, don't deserve our time wasted upon.

This should be a discussion between family about family business, and family don't bash Momma.

Exactly. :welldone:

Tantrum said:
Interesting information where was this pulled from????

Don't be taken in so easily brother Tantrum. There are sinister motives at work.

I'm pretty sure the bandwidth costs for Destee and AssataShakur far exceed 110.00/yr...there is a reason the costs are being portrayed the way they are...and it's very sad to see black folks stabbing other black folks so violently, right before our eyes.

Tantrum said:
Interesting information where was this pulled from????

Brother Tantrum ... you told me that you were aware of all that, before you ever joined us?

You said you read it, and in spite of it, you came here?

Was that not true?

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back